This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 client on mac, apple users

do you know how to install r2 client on mac ? cause it won't install or work on mac.

Hello. We still do not have a valid client version or an alternative for Mac users. What I can say for sure is that we are actively seeking solutions and we'll come with updates as soon as we get them.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello. I am also a Mac user. I have a problem that maybe you can help me with. The problem is that my escape button is not working. I can't do anything about it. Have you had it? How did you solve this problem?

Comment

Hi all! I am also a Mac owner and I recently had a problem that made me very nervous. The fact is that my browser showed me a strange error - "Your clock is ahead of time". If you have the same problem, then I advise you to read about its solution here [sketchy site removed] . Now I know how to act in such cases. I think every Mac owner should read this blog. Good luck!
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-04-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X