Bug in gemo combo.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in gemo combo.

Hello dear mod, i've noticed that even though i put a full combo of gemo on my heroe Imperious Apostle, the combo won't show up, i tried removing all the gemo and readding plus removing all the equipment, but it didn't work..The combo works for everyone but not her.
    I'm Aileen server uc28 platform r2

Hello Aileen. Please upload a full screenshot (no crop or edit of it, the full game page with the character name and the server visible). As soon as you do that I can file a report for you and ask for a check and forwarding of the issue. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-18-2021, 04:01 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Here it is, sorry took a while to make a screenshot. Thank you.

Comment

Hello, thank you for coming with the requested screenshot. Will file a report for you. Still I would suggest you to also submit a ticket to support (here is the link to use: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 ), with all details and with screenshots added (for creating the links to insert into the ticket you can use this tiny app: https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html). Give all details in the ticket and screenshots to add should be from your hero and from each of the gears hero has, showing all slots are socketed and what level the gems are. Will come with an update as soon as I get any, for you.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 01-19-2021, 04:55 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you for your advice, i did even send the ticket as suggested, with the links of screenshots .. hope it will get fixed soon.

Comment

Hello Aileen, hopefully this will get to be fixed as soon as possible. Please let us know when and if your ticket gets replied. Thank you.

Comment

Hello Sidhe, i have just received the mail of answer about the issue, and checking in game now the gemo combo is working, Thank you.

Comment

Good morning and thank you for the update . Have an enjoyable gaming experience and happy playing!

Comment

Working...
                X