Not receiving Tycoon points after purchasing resources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving Tycoon points after purchasing resources

I have purchased several Items since 22:00 yesterday but my Tycoon points do not increase. Please fix and add on points for these purchases

It looks like this is a server wide problem. Many on my serer are having the same issue.

Comment

Hello. Which server is that you are talking about? To start with, for a report to be done, please come with requested data details (IGN, server - base server and merger, if the case) and screenshots to support the claim, issue or problem.
      For any purchase or items not received, please address the issue to support via ticket submission (here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7), explain in detail what the issue is, add screenshots from tycoon, purchase and Hot Events, too - all screenshots uncropped, full game page displaying all details and timestamped). Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X