Gems messed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gems messed up

I'm sure it was reported but I couldn't find it in the topic's, gems are all messed from the latest update and plus a new angel appeared "Lotus" , I'm afraid to go forth with my daily's in game incase they do a roll back.

thank you PoizonIvy [S249] Sentinel City-us20

Also the Angel Essence's are broken you can't put any in, PoizonIvy [S249] Sentinel City-us20

Comment

Good morning. All issues and problems are known already, game update came with a huge mess-up. They are working to find a fix and a solution for all the issues.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

It looks like it's all fixed, thank you

Comment

Hello. Yes, everything seems to have been put in the place . Enjoy playing and what remained from the weekend.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X