No announcement yet.

fortune bag is stuck ,can't collect point rewards or use bags either !! help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fortune bag is stuck ,can't collect point rewards or use bags either !! help

help!!! today is last day of fortune bags ,was doing it but now screen stays frozen everytime i refresh to collect point rewards , can't use bags either
    Attached Files
    Last edited by angeline67; 01-30-2021, 08:50 PM.

Hello R2 and users:
    I'm Miss Abuken (lvl 100) from Server S19 and i have the same problem.
    I have activate Lotus with lvl 80 and Fortune Bag give me the Lotus's icon but i cant swap the icon and i cant get rewards points too.
    What happend R2 with Fortune Bag?
    I try to refresh and clear cache several times but it doesnt work.
    I have some pictures. Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	2018379Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot2.jpg
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	2018380Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot3.jpg
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	2018381Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot4.jpg
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	2018378Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot5.jpg
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	2018377

Comment

Hello. All issues started with the game update, which messed up almost everything. It was not a platform problem, it was a game wide one. It got resolved eventually but it triggered some issues after with Fortune Bag event. We do not have yet any update on what it was decided related to this. Still, I would suggest players who used event and could not collect rewards to submit a ticket to support (here is the link to follow: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7). Any other info or update we get these next days, it will be posted on official channels, too.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X