problem in event clifford tree value2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem in event clifford tree value2

hello collecting home decor set in clifford tree event and noticed i not got 2 war chests adding screenshots .ign vandene ua 65 origin server253 city of runes.can you help me?
    Attached Files

Hello vandene. Issue with HE > Clifford Tree should be fixed by now. Please recheck and let us know if there is still any problem with it. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

hello,Sidhe.that problem is not solved anyhow.as you saw every days charge let to claim decor items.2 warchests i not got for 5th of january charge ,till today here not are any posibility to get missed.mean anything new is not added in event.every new days charge let to claim new items of decor but not missed ones.

Comment

Hello vandene. To get the items you missed, please submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Add all requested details and screenshots from event to support the claim (screenshots must be uncropped/unedited and displaying the full game page).
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

hello,Sidhe.today i found problem fixed like you said,just with 1 day delaymean missed parts of homestead decor was simple added in to my homestead inventory.thank you for your help,stay safe

Comment

same issue brown4190 s110 Lonforst

Comment

Hello.
              vandene Thank you for coming with the confirmation, happy playing and stay safe, too.
              brown_4190 Please forward a ticket to support with all details and needed screenshots (ss uncropped and unedited, game full page, with character and server visible). Here is the link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7.
              Also, there was issued a Compensation, whole game, for the warchests missing. You can collect it in Hot Events > Recommended tab > Compensation: http://prntscr.com/yxx50g
              Last edited by Sidhe; 02-10-2021, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X