Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sybil Vs Twilight Queen

Sybil Vs Twilight Queen

Hello I need clarification regarding these two characters.

Sybil: Battle skill reduces all enemies ATK, DEF and AGL

Twilight Queen: Normal Skill deals (280% MATK plus 30,000) DMG to all enemies
    And decreases DEF and AGL by 35%
    My question is what is the difference between Battle Skill and Normal Skill with regards to AGL. Which comes first in a battle .My experience is that Sybil actually reduces AGL immediately when starting a battle where Twilight Queen doesn’t.

Round skill, Battle skill and Normal skill what exactly do they mean and when are they implemented in a battle?

Hello darkweb. In regards to your question related to hero skills, here it is what information we could gather for you. So, according to each skill description:
    - battle skill is a passive ability (with no cast) which apply/comes into effect when you have the respective hero in your main party setup;
    - round skill is the skill which is being cast by the hero at the start of each turn before any other hero's actions;
    - regular (also called normal skill) is the skill which is being cast by the hero during each turn while in battle.
    We hope this helps you and it is what you actually searched for.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Thank you Sidhe for your reply and is much appreciated for the response

Comment

Working...
      X