Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server chat & ally reappear bugs [ ref:_00D2v2J3oh._500BV13E5v:ref ]

server:S-95 Mistshade Town (aka ud12)

cross server chat not working, when try to chat someone chat box does not open and cross server alliance bug, when kicked from alliance then hit alliance in divine realm it puts you right back in alliance you were just kicked from. ty for your assistance to fix these two issues. note: When you reach the link, to start video 1 hit the right arrow to start play, to view video 2 you can hit thr right arrow again, also note: during seemingly unactive time in the alliance kick vid I switched from ally leader who kicks me to elvira666 and clicked alliance to try join a different ally. That is when char reappears back in the ally just kicked from
    Last edited by hondamx6; 04-17-2022, 12:51 AM.

Hi. You'll need to reply to the email you received from support with that message.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ok ty, I just sent a reply to the support email I received. They had asked for video clips of the 2 bugs I reported, but when I tried to upload the vids to a support ticket I got an error message, that is why I posted here with what I hope is a working link to the videos I posted on my Facebook timeline. so, any help is appreciated. please note these bugs and 3 or 4 more bugs reported by our server mentor occurred on the 13th after our server had server maintenance done. Somehow, I do not see why I should have to spend 5-6 hours of my time to try to get these bugs fixed. 12 hours offline due to Maintenace during tycoon, loss of demonic war rewards, TA and arena all bugged for 4 days is very frustrating. Sorry if I vented frustration on you, I just want to see the issues fixed tyvm

Comment

Originally posted by Honda6 View Post
        Ok ty, I just sent a reply to the support email I received. They had asked for video clips of the 2 bugs I reported, but when I tried to upload the vids to a support ticket I got an error message, that is why I posted here with what I hope is a working link to the videos I posted on my Facebook timeline. so, any help is appreciated. please note these bugs and 3 or 4 more bugs reported by our server mentor occurred on the 13th after our server had server maintenance done. Somehow, I do not see why I should have to spend 5-6 hours of my time to try to get these bugs fixed. 12 hours offline due to Maintenace during tycoon, loss of demonic war rewards, TA and arena all bugged for 4 days is very frustrating. Sorry if I vented frustration on you, I just want to see the issues fixed tyvm
        Usually people upload videos to youtube or vimeo and then send the link in their ticket. I haven't looked to see if your video on the forum works, but you can include a link to this thread in your ticket so they can try checking it, if you haven't already done so.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Hello MemoryLane,
          I have the same complain Honda has. We are on same Service. My ability to CS chat, Chat with CS Alliance no longer exist. When I logged into DW, I was not able to proceed (log in failure...refresh). The issue started after the recent down-time for Server management. This Glitch occurred during the recent Tycoon AND affected the status of gold rewards which in turn affected Tycoon outcome. I will submit a ticket HOWEVER, Honda has explained the situation well.
          This issue affects more people than Honda or me.

MemoryLane, your input to developers will stimulate action more readily than two tickets or bug reports.
          Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
          Kind Regards,

Onlyquester
          IGN: nama
          S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

Hello, I just did put a link to the vids posted on Facebook in a reply email to the support team. the vids are open to anyone so they should be able to see them as I saw somewhere that FB was an acceptable place to post them. Here is the link for you

https://www.facebook.com/10000334886...32622251117572

Thank you for your assistance, MemoryLane

Comment

You can send the link to support as a reply to your ticket, as they requested, so they can forward it on to the devs for you.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-18-2022, 10:28 PM.

Comment

hondamx6
                server: S95 Mistshade Town (aka) ud12)

Topic: Request for compensation

After maintenance performed, I think it was the 04/13/2022. our server had many bug issues, among them CS chat alliance kick issues , Demonic War not working Team arena and arena not working. After several support tickets and some posts here in forum and supplying required videos and snap shots, all issues were eventually fixed ty for your part in that.

However we lost out on gold from two demonic wars ( one of which was during ss tycoon) so we missed out on all tycoon daily rewards which included 17 angel essence we much needed, We have been waiting patiently for compensation but have still not received any as of yet. We are in the EST zone. and it was brought to my attention that the PST zone already received comp for these same issues. Can you please assist us to get the compensation we deserve ? TY very much for your help.

Comment

Helenia
                  ud12

Absolutely we lost a lot of resources in the many bugs/glitches after maintenance. We should be compensated for all our loss during this time. I am grateful that bugs were finally fixed.

Comment

Working...
                  X