Server UC27 bugg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server UC27 bugg

Server work bad we can do TA and last night worked very hard ,today show us LOG FAIL , in last month alot problems comes out . What is going on ?

Cant get kick frmo ally, PM cross server wont work, TA wont respon.......... fix it pls coz ss tyc start today...
    Attached Files

Comment

Cant get kick from ally, PM cross server wont work, TA wont respon, pls fix it coz ss tyc start today...
      Attached Files

Comment

Got same probs as Micky and Nicky4all
        Attached Files

Comment

Cant doing dw, poin ss tyc gonna be down for my server

Comment

cant do DW on date 10 (1st) ss tyc day, PM cross server not workse since 8 this month, dont know can do 2nd dw 11-14, or not, no compesation....

Comment

The issue was reported. It is a holiday week, so we don't know when the devs will have it fixed. Compensation will not be issued while a bug is unresolved, but might require submitting a ticket for that request once it is fixed.

General reminder when submitting any bugs or issues - please include your server number (the actual number of the server you click on to access the game) and character name. It speeds up the reporting process. Also, there's no need to report things on the forum that were reported on Discord, it's just me on the forum but several people on the Discord, so it's faster to report things there.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                The issue was reported. It is a holiday week, so we don't know when the devs will have it fixed. Compensation will not be issued while a bug is unresolved, but might require submitting a ticket for that request once it is fixed.

General reminder when submitting any bugs or issues - please include your server number (the actual number of the server you click on to access the game) and character name. It speeds up the reporting process. Also, there's no need to report things on the forum that were reported on Discord, it's just me on the forum but several people on the Discord, so it's faster to report things there.
                most player on uc27 cant do DW when SS TYC, also PM cross server already wont works since early this mount....

Comment

Working...
                X