Desktop App

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop App

What happened with version 2.0.0? ..... doesn't work properly for me, I've cleared the cache and it's still the same. It's like after doing one activity, I can't do the others. It stays frozen, it doesn't load the other tasks. Honestly the previous one was better, too bad it updated itself if it didn't leave it like that.

Unepica
    S311
    Last edited by mlc_77; 02-29-2024, 03:37 PM.

It doesn't work at all. I can play for about 1.5 minutes, after that, it seems the client lost the network connection (I granted all the permissions in Firewall settings). I need to refresh to play more...
    And it's ridiculous it opens a new window every time I click on something.

Please, fix these issues because right now the game is unplayable and unenjoyable.

Comment

You couldn't describe it better, it's exactly what I wanted to say!! We have wasted the whole day, without having done half of the daily tasks. We will lose resources for events. ??????

Comment

Some issues with the new client version have been forwarded. It will take time for the app devs to sort out what's going on there.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Same here. The new version keeps freezing windows randomly, very annoying when clearing quests...got support but they want a video, they apparently can't find my issue...because it is so random!

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Some issues with the new client version have been forwarded. It will take time for the app devs to sort out what's going on there.
            It's a shame, this has never happened. But I think the main problem is the loss of connection, it's like after a minute nothing loads, as if you run out of Internet at home, but the problem is with the server.

Comment

Originally posted by mlc_77 View Post

It's a shame, this has never happened. But I think the main problem is the loss of connection, it's like after a minute nothing loads, as if you run out of Internet at home, but the problem is with the server.
              So far the feedback we've gotten is they've tested it and aren't having the same issue. They've requested video from those experiencing issues along with character name and server number.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Since R2 Game Version 2 update there has been severe lag and freezing of gameplay ; Support reply:Greetings,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. We ask you to please be patience as our team are already aware of this matter and they are doing their best to fix it. We do hope that you could understand and we apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please keep your eyes open in our forum or in our Discord more updates.

Thank you!

Rec'd Friday 1st March 2024

Comment

So far the feedback we've gotten is they've tested it and aren't having the same issue. They've requested video from those experiencing issues along with character name and server number.
                  I'll see if I can find a way to make a video, to post here. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by darkweb View Post
                    Since R2 Game Version 2 update there has been severe lag and freezing of gameplay ; Support reply:Greetings,

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. We ask you to please be patience as our team are already aware of this matter and they are doing their best to fix it. We do hope that you could understand and we apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please keep your eyes open in our forum or in our Discord more updates.

Thank you!

Rec'd Friday 1st March 2024
                    Thanks to you, I am worried that I will not have been able to carry out the tasks and respective collections in hot events, during these two days. They are Lost Event Resources

Comment

Tell them to test it in prod. version/mode (not in dev). This issue persists and every player experiences it as far as I know.

But here are my details:

Server: S147 (Thane of Winter)
                      Char. name: Dsdasa

And tell them please to consider not opening the game in a separate window. Just stick with the solution that was used in the previous client.

In addition, somehow that function that would remember my log-in details in the client is not working, but it never worked for me. It would be nice if they could investigate that one as well, however, the connection issue is the most annoying so please focus on that first. Now, the game is unplayable, for 3 days now.

Comment

S320 Wheybrook
                        ZeYan

Comment

how many days have passed and the problem is still not fixed
                          problem
                          Last edited by vipkiko1982; 03-02-2024, 10:07 AM. Reason: problem

Comment

Originally posted by vipkiko1982 View Post
                            how many days have passed and the problem is still not fixed
                            problem
                            As far as I know, since they opened the new version on February 29th. So 3 days at the very least.

Comment

[S100] Ridge o' Fire
                              Helenia
                              3 days of this is ridiculous! Play 1 to 2 minutes and then have to refresh because everything freezes. Maybe the game opening a new window instead of a new tab every time you click a game has something to do with it? The simplest thing to do at this point is go back to the old client until they can resolve the issue. Multitudes of players are having this issue. Luckily on my home computer I have not logged out so not forced to update to new client but my work computer has new client on it and it is atrocious trying to play the game!
                              Have one of the mentors log on to the servers experiencing this and let them see what is happening
                              Last edited by R265215769; 03-02-2024, 12:46 PM. Reason: to add

Comment

Working...
                              X