X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Of Angels Fixed 1

IGN:Miss Abuken.
    Guild:Neon City.
    Server:S 19 Fortuna Folly (Now server UE 2)
    Hello players from League Of Angels,i know we have dificults to play our game with version 2.0
    I m here to share with you 2 solutions to continue our adventures in the game.

FIRST SOLUTION:
    If you have an old copy from our game you must copy,paste and replace from the old folder to the new folder all the archives.
    Before launch the game is neccesary DELETE the archive R2CUPDATE.
    When you launch the game you will see how try to update to the new version 2.0 and will fail,but if you close this warning after that will appear the windows to log in.
    I did this in my home with 2 computers and the game works perfectly fine (Version 1.2.1).

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	2028225Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Size:	244.0 KB
ID:	2028226Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Size:	306.1 KB
ID:	2028227Click image for larger version

Name:	04.jpg
Size:	344.7 KB
ID:	2028228

SECOND SOLUTION:
    But if you dont have this old folder,what you can do to play comfortable?
    I search in internet last days all the alternatives for all the people who cant do this.
    Download this old client and install it,work 100% (dont worry this download is secure)
    Before run the game (just in case) DELETE the archive R2CUPDATE.
    I played League Of Angels with this old client too and the game is working too (Version 1.0.7)
    Greetings from Argentina.
    Download R2Client 1.0.7 - All the power, games, fun and support of the R2Games platform - packed into just one small client.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	05.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	331.0 KB
ID:	2028272Click image for larger version

Name:	06.jpg
Size:	239.0 KB
ID:	2028273Click image for larger version

Name:	07.jpg
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	2028274Click image for larger version

Name:	08.jpg
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	2028275Click image for larger version

Name:	09.jpg
Size:	273.1 KB
ID:	2028276

Comment

The forum is temperamental, and vBulletin is the worst, but it should still tell you when your post needs to be approved by a moderator. Please in the future wait for the post to be approved before reposting it 15 times. I would appreciate it. Thanks!
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The intention is appreciated, but you should have captured the step-by-step of your method as well. Many people play games, but they don't know so much about folders and files etc on their computer, or how to do a certain thing. It never hurts to have a video or several screenshots to guide them. Anyway, thank you very much for your contributivo.

Comment

Working...
          X