Nightmare Erebus Level 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Erebus Level 1

Does anyone know what the level of the last boss in Nightmare Erebus Level 1 is?

clear normal and find out ya dummy

Comment

maybe he doens't want to was an attempt and lose
      Originally posted by R23980031 View Post
      ya dummy

Comment

I just gave it a shot with my final attempt. Low level and mid mobs are both 111k BR, Bosses are 204k BR, Final Boss was 206k BR. At level 55 with 155k BR myself I handled everything but the final Boss and that fight was pretty close. I feel the attempt was worth it considering I have all of my triumph gear on my whole party, and I got about 10 shards going towards my Conquest gear. I hope to have my party all with conquest weapons and helms right when I hit 60 and maybe even some mail and legs too, but I'm not sure what the lvl 2 is like or if it will be doable before 60.

Comment

I'm just shy of 60 right now, sorcerer with a 181k br, and have been clearing everything but the final boss (about 285k br) in lvl 2 for several days now. I've been 1 hit away from killing it 3 times now, so with a little bit of luck, or being a paladin, you should be able to kill it with less. Once I get the extra 40 weapon tokens from hitting lvl 60, I'll have enough tokens for 2 weapons, 1 helm, 2 chests, and 2 pants. I fully expect to clear it tomorrow once I hit 60 since I've saved up 1.9m warsouls and about 20m gold for gear/skill upgrades.

Comment

I find hard to find the Gold material u need to Synth we need 90 of those in order to be able to do 1 piece of the stuff . I there any other way to find that material? coz i only find this on treasure eurebus and only give u 5 each time ) Takes ages to have the 90 . Any sugestions up there will be apreciatted ty
            I have a simple philosophy:
            Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches!!!

S8 Captive Amora
            Mage Mistic LVL 62

Comment

When you hit level 60 you can get that when you blitz the dungeons.

Comment

killed lvl2 nm boss but no attempts left, tomorrow i will let ya know if none else ansdwered it :d

Comment

You can also get gold from blitzing the 2 level 59 dungeons. They only drop 1 gold per run, while the 60+ dungeons will drop 2 per run.

Comment

get the materials now, the gold will come. I figure by the time I hit 60 I will have enough for a hat and a staff at least

my question is will I lose the set bonus If I make the hat and staff or should I use a side set and enchant that while waiting?
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by ntkearns View Post
                      You can also get gold from blitzing the 2 level 59 dungeons. They only drop 1 gold per run, while the 60+ dungeons will drop 2 per run.

Thank you for your help , i can breath a litle lol i was getting paranoid about the gold thing lol Ty again
                      I have a simple philosophy:
                      Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches!!!

S8 Captive Amora
                      Mage Mistic LVL 62

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                        get the materials now, the gold will come. I figure by the time I hit 60 I will have enough for a hat and a staff at least

my question is will I lose the set bonus If I make the hat and staff or should I use a side set and enchant that while waiting?
                        Yes you will lose the set bonus.
                        | | |

Comment

how much BR has the erebus nightmate lvl 1 ????

Comment

Working...
                          X