Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R212191739
    replied
    Dear gm I was punished by a gm Why annouce an account to sell Iam Brazilian and I didn´t know that youcan Offer punishment wish you could take what´s boring staying without talking in the chat world been solenced lt´s been day thanks for your time

Sever 198 nick Topz Please remove ASAP

Leave a comment:

• R265169761
    replied
    To Admin in Chaufer i speak here from SERVER 187 id name LU BU 5000 That Today i have spotted the blue Vet as you have spoken of [GM]VetCharon however he is in
    Good Condition never take money from anyone but i dont know if he is the your wanted man pls check.

Leave a comment:

• R247245529
    replied
    how come no dev reply of important issues like the wager rewards.... not even an explanation on how long this will take for them to fix..................................

Leave a comment:

• REDTOAST
    replied
    hey the cross server with the mining and transport is not working right plz fix

Leave a comment:

• R23889865
    replied
    server merges need to happen now and keep cs fixed we hane spent loads on money for last few weeks and we keep getting bugs in all events fix the **** quit makeing new events untill yall can gaurentee that events allready here will run rt all the time

Leave a comment:

• Telooor
    replied
    Is this game now there is an event ???

Leave a comment:

• jargohn
    replied
    so no more wb no more gaunt and others cuz u can`t protect from a spoofer? againe u make me proud!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R230754470
    replied
    i have a problem log in,.., when i log in my account says banned,..,., bt thats was a questionable to me,.,. how my account will banned therefore i didn't use any hacktool or cheats,.,. and then itry to use or create another account,.,. banned again,.,. i been playing loa almost a year and didn't use any cheats or hack tool,.,. now banned? can u please help me.,,.,

Leave a comment:

• CafeAuLait
    replied
    Oh we are working very hard, he's been platform banned and we are forever on a lookout for his new accounts to add to the list. Never fear, our players are smart enough to know a vet will never offer you anything other than advice.

Leave a comment:

• ANGELSINNER
    replied
    Hmm, this seem unsettling well i do hope you get the critter and end his scheme once and for all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X