Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LoA VET Spoofers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW i dident seen a VET since like 4 months or so on our server.....S17 from r2....did they disapeared...?

Comment

To all of you with bugs I haven't been able to do zodiac or loop for almost 3 weeks. The only response I keep getting is please be patient how long do I have to be patient for im slipping farther an farther behind. Ive missed a HOC event because I couldn't get enough cards. Now im behind on tycoon because I can't get the rewards from my loop and zodiac. And as if it doesn't take long enough to level it takes even longer when you can't do loop. I am not a big casher but I do put money into this game now and than and I always renew my VIP its getting to the point where it's not even worth playing anymore. I can't make gear for hero's because I can't get the material needed from loop. I am tired of being told to be patient. They sent me 500 ageis an coin and Angel tears and stamina. I get more than 500 in one click. I don't even know why im leaving this message. I never get a response anyway I get ignored like anyone else. Im not saying that your level 80 gear errors are not bad but try to keep up with no loop or zodiac. It's horrible.

Sweetkarmma
      Ub1 (s16) Genisis of man
      R2 games
      Last edited by SweetKarmma; 12-30-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

I would like to be a gm or vet on s234
        I like helping people and I think I could get alot of people to like the game better too

Comment

Well. I am not the player with most experience in game, yet I would gladly help as I do in the servers I play those I can. Since I got free time in my hands I see no better way at the moment than to use it helping fellow players

Comment

i got a celestial king soul last night and cant find the mount. Also what are the golden eggs for

Comment

Hello! As what I observe since i was started this game last year i wasn't able to meet any Vets in my Server S204 The Floating City. Until now, our server going down, still no VET available in Helping us or encouraging us on what we gonna do to improve our server and to improve on how we can make our heroes or players be a tougher or even stronger in order we can battle on the others monstrous on the differents events including the Cross server.

IGN: RoxieArcher
              S204 The Floating City

Comment

hi i know here isn 't the erebus the theme but my n other's erebus don t functtion on S256 i must wait 10 years for an answer or to do somthing???

Comment

file a ticket with screenshots. Thank you. if you have filed a ticket before you can provide us with a ticket number.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

This is case num 359493
                    Last edited by R2132541564; 06-16-2015, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2132541564 View Post
                      This is case num 359493
                      Forwarded this to the concerned team.
                      | | |

Comment

Working...
                      X