Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoA VET Spoofers

Hello Valiant Warriors,

We require your help and vigilance. There is a certain person going out of their way to try and spoof the vets on LOA and offering to raise your Battle Rating if you only give them x amount of dollars.

As you know, the vets will never offer you anything other than advice and that's free. You should report any such offers with a screenshot through the ticket system and we will take great delight in banning the imposter.

Remember that vets in the LOA game have the title GM with a blue name

LOA GAME STAFF
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Hmm, this seem unsettling well i do hope you get the critter and end his scheme once and for all
    ~~~-----<< click that :3-----~~~

~~~-----Always remember no matter where you go, there you are----~~~~

~~~-----When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played-----~~~

~~~-----Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't-----~~~
    Regards,
    Angel

Comment

Oh we are working very hard, he's been platform banned and we are forever on a lookout for his new accounts to add to the list. Never fear, our players are smart enough to know a vet will never offer you anything other than advice.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

i have a problem log in,.., when i log in my account says banned,..,., bt thats was a questionable to me,.,. how my account will banned therefore i didn't use any hacktool or cheats,.,. and then itry to use or create another account,.,. banned again,.,. i been playing loa almost a year and didn't use any cheats or hack tool,.,. now banned? can u please help me.,,.,

Comment

so no more wb no more gaunt and others cuz u can`t protect from a spoofer? againe u make me proud!!!!

Comment

Is this game now there is an event ???

Comment

server merges need to happen now and keep cs fixed we hane spent loads on money for last few weeks and we keep getting bugs in all events fix the **** quit makeing new events untill yall can gaurentee that events allready here will run rt all the time

Comment

hey the cross server with the mining and transport is not working right plz fix

Comment

how come no dev reply of important issues like the wager rewards.... not even an explanation on how long this will take for them to fix..................................

Comment

To Admin in Chaufer i speak here from SERVER 187 id name LU BU 5000 That Today i have spotted the blue Vet as you have spoken of [GM]VetCharon however he is in
                    Good Condition never take money from anyone but i dont know if he is the your wanted man pls check.

Comment

Dear gm I was punished by a gm Why annouce an account to sell Iam Brazilian and I didn´t know that youcan Offer punishment wish you could take what´s boring staying without talking in the chat world been solenced lt´s been day thanks for your time

Sever 198 nick Topz Please remove ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by R212191739 View Post
                        Dear gm I was punished by a gm Why annouce an account to sell Iam Brazilian and I didn´t know that youcan Offer punishment wish you could take what´s boring staying without talking in the chat world been solenced lt´s been day thanks for your time

Sever 198 nick Topz Please remove ASAP
                        If you are punished I don't see why they will remove your punishment just because you want them to. There must be a reason for the punishment after all.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

send me pm

Comment

lol.... u shifted to loa from everlight already? good to see u

Comment

Originally posted by R265169761 View Post
                              To Admin in Chaufer i speak here from SERVER 187 id name LU BU 5000 That Today i have spotted the blue Vet as you have spoken of [GM]VetCharon however he is in
                              Good Condition never take money from anyone but i dont know if he is the your wanted man pls check.

you shifted to loa from everlight already.... good to see you.....

Comment

Working...
                              X