Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T'as pas dû jouer Ã* Wartune dans ce cas-lÃ*, car les bugs et lags y en avaient Ã* gogo...

In S65, impossible to get into a fight, mining stuff!

It's stating to be real pain in the a.. so do something about it!

Comment

• same here, S118

Comment

• EU S106, cant attack anyone, it looks like inferno bug switched to cross server instead, because you can click attack on players, but it will load empty "attack screen" with "refresh your browser" error message.

and because of this bug, it is not even possible to get any after match rewards from cross server, the only thing you get is "we are sorry, but you were afking, you dont deserve anything" message
        Last edited by Ceriss; 03-30-2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• S118 can't attack anyone get always: "another player is doing an action" or "too far away" messages. Plz fix this.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Server NO. : 88 - Mystforge Outpost
            IGN: Mateus
            Short Description: peace & love in CS war since it's impossible to attack each other, but I don't think that's how is supposed to work. You either manage to mine something or you've got no way to improve your score (which remains 0 for the rest of the game).

Click image for larger version

Name:	CS_bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	528.1 KB
ID:	1684368

Please fix this ASAP. Thanks!

Comment

• S8 cant attack anyone either
              S8 Captive Amore
              IGN Legioness
              Lvl 99 Sorcerer

Comment

• Cross server bugged, sunday march 30th all day long, unable too attack players, upon first attack the battle screen shows then times out afterwards unable to attack any player with the message " someone else is already using this" We need compensation for lack of ability to earn proper rewards. thank you.

My server is (106) Mana City. My ingame name is oOopmageOo.

Comment

• cross-server bug cannot attack opponent keeps saying someone is already using please fix and compensiate. thank you

Comment

• I took 2 hours to enter on Cs in Server 124, them when i was in, we can't attack or be attacked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de ecra de 2014-03-30 21:42:20.png
Views:	1
Size:	433.9 KB
ID:	1684376

Comment

• STILL glitched.
                      S94
                      P00oo

Comment

• s63 stone canyon still buged.... cant attack. Is there going to be any conpensation for this? we lose a lot of honour because of this

Comment

• i also facing same problem daily.
                          i m realy want to join cross server. pls help

Server NO. : S110 Lonfrost Trail
                          IGN: NeoTheLion

Comment

• server 120 still no cross server, how come s124 already get cross server.

Comment

• today, at S106 cross server is disabled completedly, attempts, all honor and points just disappeared:

when you click on honor shop, then you still have some honor points, but I cant confirm if that amount is really what you had before
                              Last edited by Ceriss; 03-31-2014, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• black screni in parts and no arrack or mining for 2 days Ariel Seraphim warlord

Comment

Working...
                                X