Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Intimacy not Increasing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intimacy not Increasing

Hello
    Intimacy isnt working, i had 1100 intimacy with my friend yesterday, I have done watering and removing bugs but the intimacy hasnt increased. Infact it doesnt show
    .Click image for larger version

Name:	loa inti.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	641.5 KB
ID:	1745849.
    So does it have a limit? do I need to send gift for it to get to 1999 or what?

Because it works perfectly for my other friends just not the one i want to marry.
    Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Yea, this is exactly what I get. No intimacy at all gained from anything with my partner. I surely hope theres no limit on how much intimacy u can get per week. I don't know who's comming up with these idea's, but this surely isn't fun at all. Getting 1999 intimacy already takes time, no need to stall in so we need months.

elloooo silenaaa (:

Comment

Thanks for reporting this to us . Are you sure you have not reached the daily cap of increasing Intimacy with ingame Actions, which is 200 ?

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by Meditron View Post
        Thanks for reporting this to us . Are you sure you have not reached the daily cap of increasing Intimacy with ingame Actions, which is 200 ?
        No I haven't, I didn't do much on others farm. Just my partner's.

And Hello Pam
        Last edited by Estesolaria; 02-21-2014, 05:04 PM.

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

Thanks for replying so fast. I have passed this on.

On a sidenote, you can increase your intimacy towards each individual by 200 per day. Cap does not get reached when increasing towards 4 people by 50 .

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by Meditron View Post
            Thanks for replying so fast. I have passed this on.

On a sidenote, you can increase your intimacy towards each individual by 200 per day. Cap does not get reached when increasing towards 4 people by 50 .
            Thanks, i hope its fixed as soon as possible

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

I've encountered the same problem. Sometimes it decides to not reset the daily intimacy cap at the appropriate time, and leaves you with the cap from the previous day.

Comment

I am having this same issue now, cannot get intimacy with the person planning to marry, but get it with everyone else. can you help please?

Comment

urgh.... now im having the same problem, its not increasing the intimacy with my partner which planning to marry but other friends it is ...........
                  is there any way to fix the problem?

Comment

Working...
                  X