House of Cards Bugs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vorostamas View Post
    i had in HoC cards saved to can takke hero from there, now i see that i miss 1 Flashy Ace of hearts, 1 Flashy
    Ace of Spades and a lot Flashy 7 of Spades and hearts please check my account and solve this problem with my missing Flashy cards...and please give me back my Flashy cards in HoC that are missing...thank you
    IGN:Lily
    Server:[S75] Whitewater Camp ua30
    If you saved your Flashy cards from previous HoC, there's no bug.
    Flashy cards dissapear once the HoC ends, they do not stay.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

• where writes this???????Flashy cards dissapear once the HoC ends, they do not stay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolhu1 View Post
        where writes this???????Flashy cards dissapear once the HoC ends, they do not stay.
        The flash cards state it will be removed when the event is over
        to file a ticket

Comment

• Help hoc flash card
          hi there ....i by mistake used all my HOC cards yesterday ...... and thus have lots of unused flash cards can u plz extend the flash cards exchange to vouchers options for a day or 2 plz ..... the exchange option ends today ...... i am sorry for asking u to do this and thus will be very very great full to u if u did .....

Comment

• Comment

• Myself ichi from S224-Sura marsh.I am currently facing a problem relating to reward collection in house of cards daily 10x draw bonus .This part is bugged for me since the introduction of flash cards in Hoc.i am not able to collect the reward for daily 10x draws.In the screenshot you can see that i have done all hoc free 10 attempts but still can't claim reward in the bonus event.pls fix this problem asap..i tried to post it earlier but i couldn't. Because Hoc is coming again so that's why i need u guys to look into this matter.Click image for larger version

Name:	issue.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	491.5 KB
ID:	1716585

Comment

• Originally posted by ichigokurusaki3 View Post
                Myself ichi from S224-Sura marsh.I am currently facing a problem relating to reward collection in house of cards daily 10x draw bonus .This part is bugged for me since the introduction of flash cards in Hoc.i am not able to collect the reward for daily 10x draws.In the screenshot you can see that i have done all hoc free 10 attempts but still can't claim reward in the bonus event.pls fix this problem asap..i tried to post it earlier but i couldn't. Because Hoc is coming again so that's why i need u guys to look into this matter.[ATTACH=CONFIG]148148[/ATTACH]
                Hello Ichi,
                That event works if you clicked to draw 10 cards at once, not to click 1 by 1, if you do it manually, 1 by 1, it won't work.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                You were everything, and could have been
                It's the first summer, of the first year
                Today only rain, knocks on my window
                And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                Your arms can no longer warm me
                A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

• Hello,

I have a big issue with HoC and merge. I used 600 voucheers and did 31k points in HoC before the merge. After I can't collect the 2nd day reward, and I lost all of my point in HoC, and I didn't get back my 600 voucheers. Any solution? S213 City of Gallows

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	??????.jpg
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	1716740

+25119 ???

Comment

• Can't collect rewards for recharging in card mystery shop !! I missed 100 cards so 15k points in HoC + other rewards !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	HoC Collect bug.jpg
Size:	691.1 KB
ID:	1718092

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoya View Post
                        Can't collect rewards for recharging in card mystery shop !! I missed 100 cards so 15k points in HoC + other rewards !!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]150531[/ATTACH]
                        You will need to file a ticket to support with attached screenshot and detail explanation.
                        to file a ticket

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Size:	288.3 KB
ID:	1718093 I also recharged 5000 diamonds and did not receive rewards. Sent ticket, didnt get email, i assume waste of time, but gonna mention it, because i want those hoc blue draw cards. Why i bought diam.

Comment

• In the last HOC I saved Joker L to next time could swap heroes that I want, however Joker L now is not among my cards, he disappeared and I can not take a hero who is
                            now available and which in the last HOC was not , I know that flashy cards disappear but what happened with my Joker L????

Loryy

ua23, [S84] Citadel of Doom

ty

Comment

• Originally posted by Looryy View Post
                              In the last HOC I saved Joker L to next time could swap heroes that I want, however Joker L now is not among my cards, he disappeared and I can not take a hero who is
                              now available and which in the last HOC was not , I know that flashy cards disappear but what happened with my Joker L????

Loryy

ua23, [S84] Citadel of Doom

ty
                              You ure it was joker l, and you didnt swap it for anything?
                              Antifreeze
                              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

• definitely, because I had doubts that I take Dragon Empress or Earthshaker which last time were offered and that the same should Joker L, but did not take any, I decided to wait until it is available Light Envoy
                                is that some other cards in question might have thought I was spent, however Joker L serves only to swap heroes if I'm not mistaken, and I did not take none

Comment

Working...
                                X