Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Inheriting is bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inheriting is bugged

Hi, I inherited three heroes upgraded to +6 to one hero upgraded to +6 as well. Training level was inherited, but upgrade lvl wasn't. So i now have only +6 hero and 3 not upgraded heroes. Please fix this and change my +6 hero to +12 in your database. It would really be better if you would stop using gambling mechanisms in hero upgrading and angel evolution as they only cause problems.
    Server nr: 61 (Doomstone Forest)
    Last edited by magik49; 04-05-2014, 03:21 PM.

lol not gonna happen because it takes alot more blessed stones to get to +12 then it does for 2 +6. so your complaints will not be acceptable to the dev's. your own fault for trying to pull a cheat in the game
    League of Angels
    ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
    Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
    10.6 Million+ BR
    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
    (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
    Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

You don't understand. I'm not talking about 2 +6 but 4 +6. And 4 +6 is equal to 1 +12 in this game. There's some randomness, but the more levels you upgrade the less randomness is affecting it.
      And it's not a cheat but normal inheriting. If inheriting upgrades works for inheriting to not upgraded heroes, it should also work for inheriting to upgraded heroes.
      It's an obvious bug.
      Last edited by magik49; 04-05-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

4 +6 equial 1 +9 or +10 maximum

Comment

This is not a bug, works like angel evolution:
          - If the source hero's Upgrade level is higher than the target hero, the target hero will inherit it.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	hero upgrade inherit 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1685178
          - If the target hero's Upgrade level is higher than the source hero, the target hero's Upgrade level will not change. However, the source hero's Upgrade level will still be reset.

Name:	hero upgrade inherit 1.jpg
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	1685179

As you can see in the images posted above it clearly shows what the target hero's upgrade level will be after inheriting.
          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 04-06-2014, 06:31 AM.
          | | |

Comment

S38- Crusade's Advance, IGN- gemi

I have a question and i am not sure if I just missed something or what happened. I just got amazon hunter in last hoc event and finally put her into party. I inherited my kob who had an upgrade level of +15 and a training level of +14 or 15 (sorry i cant remember exact cause i had been working on increasing training to get ready for when i got a new hero). After I inherited, I just looked closely and saw the upgrade level was the same and the training level was about the same amount of stars highlighted...my fault that i didnt look at number though. Tonight, I used around 2-3k soulstones cause i had saved up and its the last day of consuming so no point in saving anymore at the moment, but when I got to all stars highlighted and the breakthrough to next level, it went back to +11. Someone in my guild said the update message said that i trained to lvl 8. How many star level is training level 8? does the training level decrease when you inherit from a trained hero to a zero trained level hero? Could someone look into this for me please.

Name:	hero bug.png
Size:	819.8 KB
ID:	1693733
            Last edited by gemmi; 08-27-2014, 12:23 AM.

Comment

you cant inherit another hero upgraded +6 lets say, to another hero that is already upgraded +6 you wont get +12 it wont add but youll end up with the same +6 after (only highest is taken in inherit) so its not a bug its just how system works, or else id make 2 heroes 1 main 1 alt, upgrade alt then inherit on my main and redo the thing countless times, it doesnt work like that sry
              IGN: HappyCookie
              Server: S184

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                S38- Crusade's Advance, IGN- gemi

I have a question and i am not sure if I just missed something or what happened. I just got amazon hunter in last hoc event and finally put her into party. I inherited my kob who had an upgrade level of +15 and a training level of +14 or 15 (sorry i cant remember exact cause i had been working on increasing training to get ready for when i got a new hero). After I inherited, I just looked closely and saw the upgrade level was the same and the training level was about the same amount of stars highlighted...my fault that i didnt look at number though. Tonight, I used around 2-3k soulstones cause i had saved up and its the last day of consuming so no point in saving anymore at the moment, but when I got to all stars highlighted and the breakthrough to next level, it went back to +11. Someone in my guild said the update message said that i trained to lvl 8. How many star level is training level 8? does the training level decrease when you inherit from a trained hero to a zero trained level hero? Could someone look into this for me please.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101428[/ATTACH]
                hm thats odd it should be the same after inherit or maybe its lower because its enigma hero and takes more soulstones to get to +15 than KOB so i guess thats the thing here, you didnt lose +15 it just melted into exp of amazon that needed X amount of soulstones for sertain lvl and that happens to be +11 it would be unfair if you got it the same no ? enigma hero is a lot stronger than normal ruby hero therefore it needs more soulstones to lvl up train lvl i guess
                IGN: HappyCookie
                Server: S184

Comment

Working...
                X