Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

robbed on angel quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robbed on angel quiz

The angel quiz robbed me of the victoriana rewards do to your system having the wrong answer. The question wanted Doogie Howser's "real first name". i'm pretty sure the term "real" would mean the actor name. Therefore the answer should be Neil, since the actor was Neil Patrick Harris. I want my rewards for voctoriana or something equal please. The rewards were gonna be 2 million gold, 200 soul stone, 100 blessed stone, and 500 angel pnts.

Originally posted by DonnieK View Post
    The angel quiz robbed me of the victoriana rewards do to your system having the wrong answer. The question wanted Doogie Howser's "real first name". i'm pretty sure the term "real" would mean the actor name. Therefore the answer should be Neil, since the actor was Neil Patrick Harris. I want my rewards for voctoriana or something equal please. The rewards were gonna be 2 million gold, 200 soul stone, 100 blessed stone, and 500 angel pnts.
    Weird i had same question and Neil was correct answer lol

Comment

not me

Originally posted by Pallas100 View Post
      Weird i had same question and Neil was correct answer lol
      it told me incorrect

Comment

I also got Incorrect on that question

Comment

i was robbed to on a combo damn man u ppl should get the quiz answ. right

Comment

your not gettin it the real answer is what gta say it is, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DonnieK View Post
              the answer is A. trick : if the question is not EREBUS question (that makes u go to google) the correct ANSWER is ALWAYS letter A
              your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Yea, it's not actor's name...it's the character's (Doogie Howser's) real name. ...and ironically the actual answer is A. lol

Some of these questions are written really badly.

If you use the Erebus answers on zoywiki.com with ctrl + F and type in any part if that question you will find the correct answer...which as I said ironically is A.
                Last edited by Solariai; 06-07-2014, 03:27 PM.
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
                X