Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Exchange question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exchange question

So i accidentally synthed a conquest sword, which removed my 5 socket +40 triumph sword from my Nether Knight. It also used the mats I had saved for my own conquest staff for when i hit 60. Some stupid mistake to make FML. I want to know if i later exchange it for a staff will the enhance and the unlocked sockets transfer like it does when you synthed it?

Id like to ask if anyone else has tried this because i dont want to lose what ive invested in it. thanks.

You can swap exactly as is from the Sword to the Staff with the Exchange. The gems that were in it will stay the same and the enhance will stay. But since it was from your Nether Knight you probably wanna take a look at the gems and do some swapping as the staff is for MATK.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
      You can swap exactly as is from the Sword to the Staff with the Exchange. The gems that were in it will stay the same and the enhance will stay. But since it was from your Nether Knight you probably wanna take a look at the gems and do some swapping as the staff is for MATK.
      Thanks it worked fine and transfereed everything. and yes i already made a new triumph sword for nether knight and i exchanged it for the staff so my main could use it when he turns 60

Comment

I just had the same problem. Thank you for this!

Comment

Working...
        X