superrewards not giving diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superrewards not giving diamonds

anyone else not getting diamonds from superrewards from watching videos? Anyone else having this trouble? I watch videos when waiting for stamina to rebuild up. I have not gotten free diamonds the past 4 days. I should have gotten a total of 30 diamonds. If that company is not going to give diamonds then they need to be removed from free diamonds offer page.

Enchantress server 141

You have to take it up with Superrewards r2games has nothing to with the free offers. If you look at the superrewards page it has a support button, click and submit a report. However, if you don't have screenshots proving you did the free offer they will not help you either.

Comment

I've been trying too, and no diamonds. I do have an email so I will send that. Never thought I would have to screen shot every time I do something.....

Comment

You don't get diamonds for doing the same reward twice (like watching the same video everyday). Plus, it's a risk you take. A majority of the rewards (like surveys) just want your information and they rarely pay out. Nothing R2 can/will do about it.

Comment

why I can not take anymore in free diamond diamond .superrewards not showing video survey or advertising .On league of angels I ..please inpecks

accepted the love
          * 74 servers nightwacht

Comment

BUY DIAMONDS Get Help
            * 0.0001 USD = 1 IDR (billed in USD)
            This user has been blocked from using the direct payment system. Please contact customer support for further information.

Please include the following information: 69139197 : 48822

EARN DIAMONDS How does this work? Get Help Your Pending Diamonds: 0.9
            Popular Offers
            Free Offers
            Video
            Tasks
            This user has been blocked from completing offers. Please contact customer support for further information.

why there was writing in my free diamond ..please overcome

answers ..fast thanks you

Comment

surveys or tasks just a scam sometimes you compate the task yiy gives nothing

Comment

Note: you guys might want to check your adblocker. You need to pause adblocker for diamonds to be transfered.

Originally posted by ngonyor04 View Post
                BUY DIAMONDS Get Help
                * 0.0001 USD = 1 IDR (billed in USD)
                This user has been blocked from using the direct payment system. Please contact customer support for further information.

EARN DIAMONDS How does this work? Get Help Your Pending Diamonds: 0.9
                Popular Offers
                Free Offers
                Video
                Tasks
                This user has been blocked from completing offers. Please contact customer support for further information.

why there was writing in my free diamond ..please overcome

answers ..fast thanks you
                You need to contact their support(not us) with the following information, 69139197 : 48822.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Superrewards do block players without apparent reason..... Send an email to their support telling them you are block without reason.. they do reply in about 1-3 working days.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
                    surveys or tasks just a scam sometimes you compate the task yiy gives nothing
                    Tasks work great at superrewards, vids - very rarely, I usually don't bother even checking them. But if you send screenshots and things they usually fix it.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

I did get the dmd (server 205)
                      but when you watch a video , in the right down corner there is a little flag. You have to click on it and than click like.

Comment

Working...
                      X