Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Problem loading server 154?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem loading server 154?

I was playing the game and it seemed to stop...and had to exit out..Now I cannot load the game..I can load other servers ok. Is there a server issue now?

With 153 is the same.. It show me this on screen:

Warning: Memcache:connect(): Can't connect to unix:///var/run/memcached/session.sock:0, No such file or directory (2) in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/utility/CacheDb.class.php on line 37

Warning: Memcache::get(): No servers added to memcache connection in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/utility/Session.class.php on line 50

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RedisException' with message 'Redis server went away' in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php:339 Stack trace: #0 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(339): Redis->sismember('common_key:ip_b...', '188.124.90.4') #1 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(348): UserRegister->ipBand() #2 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(203): UserRegister->login() #3 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(44): Passport->loginAction() #4 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(20): Passport->dispatch() #5 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(792): Passport->__construct() #6 {main** thrown in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php on line 339

Warning: Memcache::set(): No servers added to memcache connection in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/utility/CacheDb.class.php on line 75
    Character Name: 7raX (MeLLoW7raX) | Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage | Class: Berserker Level 90
    ██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████

Comment

i have the same problem with 153 too
      IGN: Cassiopeia
      Guild: Your Fate
      Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage

Comment

yo lo tengo en el 154, por favor den respuesta q estoy muy serca de ser 45 y no quiero comenzar otra vezzz

Comment

can't loggin in s154 too

Comment

server 64 also cannot connect
            UGLY BD

Comment

more compensation!

Comment

yup, im from 154 with same problem like others . to test i try with other servers like 167 and there is loading right ... so problem is not will all servers for now , like i see only few servers . hope it will be not so bad, no one want to loose his hero and spendings .

Comment

y cual es la moraleja de tu comentario ?

estas deacuerdo en q lo arreglen o q lo dejen asi porq no ayudaste. yo quiero mi server hay ya me acostumbre

Comment

Dang it same problem here

Comment

there goes Twilight .....................

Comment

Yes, I just checked with the staff after seeing many reports. Servers 153 and 154 are currently down until further notice

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

i have the same problem on s154 but i care about is my reward on hot events, after i reach all the requirements needed and i try to get the reward the game suddenly stop now i cannot retrieve the reward the next time i will login because the event is always renewing everyday they need to fix this ASAP and give the reward i want!!...with greater compensation of course.
                          Last edited by smhack; 05-08-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

im having a problem loading server 153

Comment

still can't get s154 to load says it up but won't load

Comment

Working...
                              X