No announcement yet.

Welcome to Nginx?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNS thingy worked but i couldnt waste the 6 attempts left on cross-server tournament , make any refund for this because most of ppl lost something

Comment

• Bleh Nginx ****** things up... Plz fix this!

Greetz S28 holy light

Comment

• to log to your games:
        1. go to http://www.r2games.com/
        2. log in if you are not logged in (if you see "log out" it means you are logged in)
        3. You see "welcome -yourname/your number"
        4. browse, using the arrows, until you see League of angels.
        5. click "play now"
        you will be sent to a new page

Comment

• ******* game i finaly conect to evil bane and my hero on63lvl lost and deleted thx you ******* idiots

Comment

• From all the replies it seems like some people can only access loanew.r2games.com and some people like myself can only access loa.r2games.com. Techs are currently looking into it

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

• same here s53 rockshard road

Comment

• well.... this thread had suggested loanew as the replacement subdomain, and that totally worked! Until yesterday. But the loanew address with the server number in it still worked.... until today. R2 has now systematically removed all the ways I can access the game. So.... hmm. I'm unable to change my IP to the Google public IP, so I guess only people who control their own routers are allowed to play LoA now? Nice. Good luck to all the people in the guild I run, I guess.... I can't even get to the LoA site to leave a message on the proper forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by heidiseymour View Post
                  same here for server s70.. come on R2 FIX THE GAME !!!!!
                  you could at least let us know whats going on... it's not like your not quick to take my money now how about being quick to answer

sapphirestar
                  s70
                  Guildomination
                  hey sapphi,,
                  i got the problem too
                  i don't why this happen,,, but i hope it will be fix soon

kadut
                  s70

Comment

Working...
                  X