Rage Emblem bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage Emblem bug

Now I've been having this problem for over two weeks now and it's not changing. I buy a rage emblem, put it on, but get no extra rage. Plz tell me why when I clearly have a working emblem, is it not working?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Rage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	255.5 KB
ID:	1750076

rage emblem does not give you instant skill it increases your rage by 25 if you want instant skill to come along with it try upgrading your ring and boots to conquest from triumph to get the extra 25 rage from the set bonus before you do you will get your skill activating second round unless no emblem then will be third round I am surprised noone in your guild could have noticed that and told you
    Failure is not Fatal, Success is not Final, what Counts is the Courage to continue on

Comment

You start off the game with 50 rage. +25 rage from rage emblem and +25 rage from full gear set for a total of 100 rage

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Hey Zahl that would make sense if I didn't have 25 rage TO BEGIN WITH. If I have to I will take another screen shot without the rage emblem. Showing that I still only have 25. And Mr. AE86, you just said the same thing I did so where's my rage?

Comment

Rage emblem is only for main hero rage, not angel rage. That bubble with 25 rage, that's the angel's rage meter.

Please post another screenshot with your main hero's stats in battle (hover over main).
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

It's working now thanks XD

Comment

Working...
            X