Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Team Tournament Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Tournament Issues

Yesterday my team and I had diamonds ready to boost up morale and inspiration during our fights it says we have accumulated 4 losses now. Reason being your system basically launched the TT Battles 3-4 hours earlier than when they were suppose to. An we weren't able to get our advantage during those battles which now messes up our point rating for final positions for better rewards. I'm pretty sure other teams feel the same way about this and now todays battles are completely shot for some reason its still showing yesterdays battles and no updates on TT issues.

I'd like to suggest that everyone involved in this tournament who has made it to day 3 of battles should be rewarded the first place rewards across the board. Fair is Fair and I don't spend money on diamonds to be cheated out.

LMAO first place rewards you better be one strong team to feel you deserve that.....

http://prntscr.com/3o7bqx

that is before we do anything to boost which we can do 20% free plus we all have 7 star lvl 70 nyssa angels and good guardians to boost our in battle br mine for instance is ZAHL and I am almost 690k in battle
    Failure is not Fatal, Success is not Final, what Counts is the Courage to continue on

Comment

not bad but there alot more better teams then that as well an this boost thing will make or break strong teams but as again if you spend you win you dont spend best not waste time i think.
      Hotdog

Comment

Originally posted by ZAHL. View Post
        LMAO first place rewards you better be one strong team to feel you deserve that.....

http://prntscr.com/3o7bqx

that is before we do anything to boost which we can do 20% free plus we all have 7 star lvl 70 nyssa angels and good guardians to boost our in battle br mine for instance is ZAHL and I am almost 690k in battle

and ur in a strong team ? LMAO
        Last edited by Andreea-Alexandra; 05-30-2014, 09:42 PM.
        AnaMaria

[S22] King of All Orcs

Comment

Working...
        X