Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Total Tycoon Rewards, Not Received -_-'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Tycoon Rewards, Not Received -_-'

Hello Mods/Admins,

I was unable to Claim the Tycoon's Gold and Angel Tear Total Rewards from the Interface. Luckily, I managed to claim the Soulstone rewards which comprised of 200 soulstones .

Were the Rewards based on Points?

Click image for larger version

Name:	A-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	201.2 KB
ID:	1750129

Name:	A-2.png
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	1750130

- If yes then, please tell me why was i unable to collect my rewards?
    - If no then, please tell me the required conditions to receive them as i am still new to this game.

Thankyou for the Feedbacks

Regards,

S173
    Decimo

same here i didnt receive any rewards at total tycoon either rank 201+ rewards

Comment

Dont know if its intended or not but i believe your problem may be based on the fact that you dont have enough points for elite claim.
      Maybe all total rewards are elite?

Comment

All the total rewards for this Tycoon were "elite" rewards as such you needed to achieve that little green number for both in total and for every individual resource.

As such if you did not have 52000 points in total you could not collect the 201+rank reward or if you didn't have 6000 points in gold or angel tears you could not collect the total reward in those categories.

Comment

need 6000 points

Comment

actually u not achieve 6000 point (right upper) requirement to claim the total rewards. The 1000 point was a point require to be in rank list..
            :mad: xN30x :mad:
            :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

soooo i was only able to collect from angel tears, nothing else x.x

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	890.2 KB
ID:	1688534
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey,

So you guys are saying the minimum required to claim for,

- Gold= 6000 points,
                - SoulStones = 3000 points,
                - Angel Tears = 6000 points ?

If yes then, thankyou for the Feedbacks
                I'm new and Still learning, sorry if it striked you as kind of a nooby Question.

Much Appreciated

Comment

No, it isnt a nooby at all. Infact untill last minute i wasnt sure myself either.

Comment

Originally posted by R274675409 View Post
                    Hey,

So you guys are saying the minimum required to claim for,

- Gold= 6000 points,
                    - SoulStones = 3000 points,
                    - Angel Tears = 6000 points ?

If yes then, thankyou for the Feedbacks
                    I'm new and Still learning, sorry if it striked you as kind of a nooby Question.

Much Appreciated
                    Indeed that is correct, and there's no such thing as a nooby question with this game :P

For this tycoon event the it was not exactly clearly marked how much you needed to collect the specific rewards (which is why i went with the method of better safe than sorry and got everything up to that green number or above)

If in doubt ask away even though most of us sound like a bunch of bitter vets half the time we're actually not that bad :P

Comment

Working...
                    X