many players quitting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• many players quitting

at my server the top cashers already quitted they feel cheated they top up real money but other players get items for free without using real money... and its not been fixed no roll back or anything...

and my server is new and the ranking now is f.c.k.ed up at COM the low br now can kill higher br player...

im so dissapointed with r2games with a compensation like that... and the abusers also got compensation so more items to them while the non abusers got a little worth items, its funny but i think they will not resolve this matter...

just roll back the game and put compensation rollback.... or open again for free the REAVER but block those who got items... make a 1 day maintenance to do that... and all players will be happy

Comment

I have to take back that 1000x item thing from the last thing I suggested...it should be more like 100x the items from each of the rank boards and an extra gear for ranks 1-200 if they played Tycoon fair and square without using the bug. Those who did exploit this bug (which no matter what the intent was is still an exploit) should not be allowed the luxury of claiming THIS compensation and are blocked from future Tycoons (their items hoarded don't count for points).
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
      X