X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
    i didnt get also the reward for other items not the total points
    There are 2 options here:
    1st. In your server there's a bug and you can't collect any rewards despite meeting the requirements.
    2nd. You totally ignored my screen-shots that show what you need to have to get rewards.
    In any case.... provide screen-shot yourself to show us whether you did meet the requirements or not. Otherwise there's no point in you saying that you didn't get reward.

To the poster above me.... check your screen-shot again, think a bit... then check the screen-shot again and tell me what is written in the top of the square box with "Required Points"
    Last edited by Painindaback; 05-31-2014, 05:30 AM.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

the same thing happened to me ...i was able to collect the 22:00 prizes but i could not touch the general prize ...not a single angel shard or gem or anything ...they showld give us our rewards. The majority of us are spending money on this game

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
        To the poster above me.... check your screen-shot again, think a bit... then check the screen-shot again and tell me what is written in the top of the square box with "Required Points"
        Very well I'll give you that i may be incorrect about that box. However it still is not stated anywhere that we need 52k point to get rewards and it still shows my rank as 201+ so should i not get the rank for 201+ considering i did in fact rank?
        BigRichard-Kongregate S4-White Acacia

Comment

here is the screenshot that i met the points and you guys can check i have no fusion stone Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoon.png
Views:	2
Size:	504.2 KB
ID:	1688548

Comment

Originally posted by R251898473 View Post
            here is the screenshot that i met the points and you guys can check i have no fusion stone [ATTACH=CONFIG]89318[/ATTACH]
            Friend they will want a SS with your name in it because honestly you could have grabbed that from the net. Just a touch of advice

Comment

Originally posted by Dvaen View Post
              Very well I'll give you that i may be incorrect about that box. However it still is not stated anywhere that we need 52k point to get rewards and it still shows my rank as 201+ so should i not get the rank for 201+ considering i did in fact rank?
              You ignored my screen-shots, didn't you? If you check them, you'll see a red circle that shows where is written that you need 52000 for the, as it's written on the screenshot, Prize.
              And the "Reward List" tab just shows the possible rewards and the minimum rank you need for it. "Your rank:" is just a typo and it's written to absolutely every single person regardless of their rank.
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

You ignored my screen-shots, didn't you? If you check them, you'll see a red circle that shows where is written that you need 52000 for the, as it's written on the screenshot, Prize.
                And the "Reward List" tab just shows the possible rewards and the minimum rank you need for it. "Your rank:" is just a typo and it's written to absolutely every single person regardless of their rank.
                No i saw your Screen-caps, they dont change the fact that the rules dont say anything about a 52k minimum every other tycoon event i have met the listed minimum and gotten my rewards. Not to mention the fact that that says nothing about needing that amount of points in order to get the prize. its just a number with an aroow. if they wanted it to work like that they should have in the least made it clear. Also if that is indeed a typo it has been there for every event why wouldnt they fix it (not part of my argument just want to know).
                Last edited by Dvaen; 05-31-2014, 06:03 AM.

Comment

No i saw your Screen-caps, they dont change the fact that the rules dont say anything about a 52k minimum every other tycoon event i have met the listed minimum and gotten my rewards. Not to mention the fact that that says nothing about needing that amount of points in order to get the prize. its just a number with an aroow. if they wanted it to work like that they should have in the least made it clear. Also if that is indeed a typo it has been there for every event why wouldnt they fix it (not part of my argument just want to know).
                  Every other tycoon event had a normal and advanced reward, now there's one. And no, the other tycoon events didn't mention anything about required points in the rules either. They did however show the requirements just like in this tycoon right on top of the prizes in the ranking list (as shown on my screen-shots).
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  logic.

Comment

You need 52k points or over to collect the outside top 201+ reward at the end read better what it says , 25k+ points are for the 14:00 and 22:00 prizes so you can colect them if you reach the points not the end prizes .
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Every other tycoon event had a normal and advanced reward, now there's one. And no, the other tycoon events didn't mention anything about required points in the rules either. They did however show the requirements just like in this tycoon right on top of the prizes in the ranking list (as shown on my screen-shots).
                      OK then what is the deal with this? Will these playes not recieve their rewards either? They didn't get 52k points. yet they are given the rank of one who would. Also I apologize for my late replies i was trying to beat Scorpio and just succeeded
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	495.2 KB
ID:	1688551

Comment

OK then what is the deal with this? Will these playes not recieve their rewards either? They didn't get 52k points. yet they are given the rank of one who would. Also I apologize for my late replies i was trying to beat Scorpio and just succeeded
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]89321[/ATTACH]
                        minimum points were set at 25k to get ranks. but the issue is, theres no basic prize (total) this time. all prizes (total) are advanced, so they need 52k. 25k was only applicable to daily 1400/2200 prizes. so yeah, those with 51k points wont get anythin from total
                        Last edited by MagusRynd; 05-31-2014, 07:03 AM.
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                          minimum points were set at 25k to get ranks. but the issue is, theres no basic prize this time (total). all prizes (total) are advanced, so they need 52k. 25k was only applicable to daily 1400/2200 prizes
                          Then these players should not have been given ranks in the Total list at all. If you needed 52k to get a prize at all then there should be no ranking for a basic prize that does not exist. Also it is not stated anywhere that this is an advanced prize just that it is the ONLY prize. The only thing this has done is cause confusion and upset several players. If they wanted that to be a 52k minimum they should have stated so. No where does it say that you don't get a total reward unless you make 52k points. Most players didn't even notice that number until it was pointed out to them and even out of those who did notice it several didn't know what it was. That is something that should have been made clear and instead was not stated anywhere, Making it so that this wasn't a case of "Learn to read" as so many have stated.

Comment

Then these players should not have been given ranks in the Total list at all. If you needed 52k to get a prize at all then there should be no ranking for a basic prize that does not exist. Also it is not stated anywhere that this is an advanced prize just that it is the ONLY prize. The only thing this has done is cause confusion and upset several players. If they wanted that to be a 52k minimum they should have stated so. No where does it say that you don't get a total reward unless you make 52k points. Most players didn't even notice that number until it was pointed out to them and even out of those who did notice it several didn't know what it was. That is something that should have been made clear and instead was not stated anywhere, Making it so that this wasn't a case of "Learn to read" as so many have stated.
                            The ranking is still needed because of the 14:00 and 22:00 rewards. And again, it's stated that you need 52k minimum for the prize. I circled it with red on my screen-shots (please don't make me repeat this again). It's not said with as many words as you'd probably like, but it's should be simple enough to understand so long as you think for a few seconds over it.
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            logic.

Comment

well, i had already assumed this to be the case when i saw green text '52000' in the prize list. if you guys assumed otherwise, its unfortunate
                              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                              Magus Rynd

Comment

It's clearly stated on "Total" that you need 52000, people just need to read.
                                you are absolutely wrong!! there is no mention of needing 52000 points to be eligible for the total points toi claim the 201+ reward at end of event... this is the game owners problem and in the eyes of the law its flase advertising... 1 person with a layer could ruin this company... so in the eyes of the law they need to pay out for this and in future make sure everything is worded correctly to avoid this issue again!!

Comment

Working...
                                X