problem with account !!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with account !!!!!!!!

hello today i got problem with log in game always i just log from facebook . Today i made something wrong and can't even log in game . my nick name in game is HeLLRaZoR from S20 fauna's bounty server KONOHA RO guild lider i made also ticket before number of the ticket is 71941 .Please help me too return old my nick in forum was R249820753 then i rename on TheBu7cher send me please my nick name and password i don't remember it please help me with this .Thank you .

hmm...idk what to say, or how to guide u...hope that ull get some help from the mods

Comment

thx brother hope see you soon in game ...

Comment

I'm not sure what you meant by can't login game. Did you bind your facebook account to another email?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

his orig is linked thru fb thats why he cant login so Login thru fb lol
          KeyHawk
          S25 Stormthrone
          Paladin

Comment

hi i have a problem whit my account i cant log in pasword and user name has been changed how is this posible and how can i recover my password and user name my nickname is Kpaxian i spend lots of money in this game and has no safety i need my account back

Comment

no i dont change my my email .just yesterday when i try too log in game i got message that i must register so i made registration and i got new character 1 lvl ...really i dont know what wrong i made ...but i need you r help to return i game .... please help me with this

Comment

Originally posted by SirPaladin View Post
                hi i have a problem whit my account i cant log in pasword and user name has been changed how is this posible and how can i recover my password and user name my nickname is Kpaxian i spend lots of money in this game and has no safety i need my account back
                You need to file a ticket on this matter. You can either file a ticket by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com

Originally posted by sladkishon View Post
                no i dont change my my email .just yesterday when i try too log in game i got message that i must register so i made registration and i got new character 1 lvl ...really i dont know what wrong i made ...but i need you r help to return i game .... please help me with this
                If you created another account of course you need to start all over again. You need to login with your original account

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

yes i understand this but i dont make registration before so i dont know what to do now just log in game from browser history or from facebook ...please help me with this i really dont know what too do now ...im lost
                  i hope you can give me my nick name and password

Comment

Originally posted by sladkishon View Post
                    yes i understand this but i dont make registration before so i dont know what to do now just log in game from browser history or from facebook ...please help me with this i really dont know what too do now ...im lost
                    i hope you can give me my nick name and password
                    There's a facebook icon near the login tab on our main page. Click on it

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Have you checked your server? There are a lot of different servers to choose from through several different game sites.

Comment

thx so much for helping me thx so much
                        HeLLRaZoR
                        Guild Leader

Comment

Thank you so much for you'r help thank you
                          HeLLRaZoR
                          Guild Leader

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                            I'm not sure what you meant by can't login game. Did you bind your facebook account to another email?
                            Hello where i can bind my facebook account? to login using name and password

Comment

Working...
                            X