Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GM's! Give us some info!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's! Give us some info!

We are paying customers. GIVE US AN UPDATE ABOUT THE TYCOON ISSUE!
    I want to know if there will be a fix that punishes the ones who abused the reaver bug and gives back the ranking-rewards that the honest players were supposed to get.

Dont freakin move my post without replying to it this time.

Upset customer, Svegarn (S49 Evil Incarnate)
    Name: Svegarn
    Server: Evil Incarnate (S49)
    Region: Europe

Originally posted by R251483145 View Post
    We are paying customers. GIVE US AN UPDATE ABOUT THE TYCOON ISSUE!
    I want to know if there will be a fix that punishes the ones who abused the reaver bug and gives back the ranking-rewards that the honest players were supposed to get.

Dont freakin move my post without replying to it this time.

Upset customer, Svegarn (S49 Evil Incarnate)
    Same from Newton and Keyhawk (S49 Evil Incarnate)

Comment

Im also wondering if its already "under carpet" or they are doing anything about it.
      Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
      S75 Whitewater Camp
      Mystic lvl 73
      800k BR
      Zodiac: , ,
      Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

i too am a paying customer.

I did NOT catch the bug.

I CASHED ALL THE WAY UP TO FIVE MINUTES BEFORE THE EVENT ENDED.

I AM SICK OF THESE THREADS.

if you didn't cash all the way up to the end of the event, which I understand was "hours after the bug", then you likely wouldn't have ranked anyways.

the top players were still cashing when I was cashing as I lost rank by the minute.
        it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

i am paying also
          thats why i need those 30k diamonds cost resources FOR FREE

Comment

Yes, I am wondering too, what will we, that DID NOT CHEAT, do now? There are ALOT of ppl that did abuse this bug and CHEATED their way to the top.

I am considering quitting over this, unless you give a proper compensation to those that DID NOT ABUSE THE BUG and therefore did not cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Axxis39 View Post
              Yes, I am wondering too, what will we, that DID NOT CHEAT, do now? There are ALOT of ppl that did abuse this bug and CHEATED their way to the top.

I am considering quitting over this, unless you give a proper compensation to those that DID NOT ABUSE THE BUG and therefore did not cheat.
              Axxis39, what would you have done if you were online during that bug? (and please, please, please don't say that you were going to leave it untouched )
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

Say what?

now hitting the collect button is "cheating"?

LOL, well I sure do wish I had seen that collect, but all I saw was "buy". I would gladly be a "cheater" for those resources, sadly, not all of us saw it.

but to call those who did "cheaters"? WOW

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                  Axxis39, what would you have done if you were online during that bug? (and please, please, please don't say that you were going to leave it untouched )
                  What I would have done? Most likely what everyone else did. And if there were to be any punishments or bans, I would have accepted that too, without whining, since I know that abusing a bug is against the ToS. And yes, that is cheating.

But the most important thing here is: Some players (some I know, on my server, in my guild) used it and got resources worth 30k diamonds. And thus got a huge boost in tycoon and more importantly, a boosted BR.

Is it really that wrong then that we, that missed this golden opportunity to cheat, asks to get the same amount of help? 30k diamonds worth of resources? Hell, I wouldnt mind getting 20k of it. It cant really be that hard to find who used this bug to gain all those resources and exclude them from compenstation.
                  Last edited by Axxis39; 06-01-2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

so buy your analogy, we need know the intent of a hot event before we use it as it might be bugged? We need to question when we see collect that it might really mean "buy"?

that is the main flaw in your argument, the players that did see this and use it would have had to have known the intent was for it to be purchased to be cheating OR violating tos.

the second flaw in your argument is that because you "missed this golden opportunity" you would like what they have? Does that apply when someone gets a lucky break and say evolves an angel with very few stones? or wins some wedding garb on the wheel? is luck always unjust enrichment?

then you say you would be happy with 20k of it, but the compensation sent because you missed the opportunity to "cheat" was meager.

why don't you just say what you really mean, you are mad you missed it, you think you deserve it because someone else got it, (I only wish I could be that lucky) and since you can't have what they were lucky enough to get? they are all cheaters worthy of punishment.

Comment

Ppl are mostly made cus of the lose in tycoon i guess ? And that others took advantage of the bug + they got more stronger in some cases + they got the extra compensation as well..
                      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                      [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

all i got was compansation so realy guys who gives a **** if you got the bug or not the question is why the hell you spend so much cash an didnt get a good rank. i spent less then $100 an got top 30 very easy with 98k points its not hard to do. an i never bought any diamond things from group either. so all i say is bad luck to you guys an get over this an end this post please its boreing.
                        Hotdog

Comment

better dont trust to future event i lose inthis event my rank now im stop to put money in future event who can be trust in another event if not bugged?

Comment

so whats the updated? if r2games keep it collectable this will not go wrong.... if r2games make a quick rollback nothing will go wrong....

so this bug will is fixed theyve said with the compensation lol!!!

Comment

Please be patient we are still waiting for an update from devs.
                              | | |

Comment

Working...
                              X