No announcement yet.

Idun's Ring, Can we get a confirmation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idun's Ring, Can we get a confirmation?

As stated the original stats were +350 hit / +350 crit and changed on the final day of the tycoon to 2500 agility.

There are many posts but on gtarcade and here about it and none of them have been answered can we please get a confirmation on when they will fix this.

Problems arise from giving the statistics of a boot item to a ring slot, of rune system no longer adds bonus to ring slot so it's now a completely worthless item.

Which all in all we alot of us paid to get in the top 101-200.

Below are related posts.

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/14564/

http://community.gtarcade.com/post/14608/
    Last edited by R247124449; 06-02-2014, 05:52 AM.

+ for this, we require the original stats +350 hit / crit

Comment

I have that same issue. If they don't fix the stats of the ring, their June's CS-tycoon will go to hell since no person will waste their diamonds knowing how bugged their stuff is and considering the fact they do last minute stat changes and don't reply for days after

Comment

I agree. I won't spend again on tycoon knowing that my prize will be useless.

IGN: MizUndrstd
        Server: s4
        Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

I would also like to know this. i will not use any money at all on loa until this is resolved. Several of my guildmates is considering quitting LOA because of this and other issues.
          Such as :

- Wager Issues
          - You dont get any lesser Jokers in chest.
          - Last event you at least got Jokers form Hot Event reward

Comment

Devs fix Idun's ring please. NO WAY should it be agility only. Ring should be hit/crit like EVERY OTHER RING. AND fix the proc on it. It never works.

Comment

The worst part of it is you see something in game advertised and you put your money towards getting this item then on the final day without notice they change the stats, the chinese server still has +350/+350 so i don't know what the dev's got wrong on this end.

Comment

I couldn't agree more, please fix this, I wouldn't have spent a dime on an agility ring

Comment

Still waiting for a confirmation about this.

Comment

Another related post on Kongregate.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/887...less-god-items

Can we please get some feedback on if it's atleast being looked into.

Thank you,

Snowae S107

Comment

Idun's Ring is meant to be 12% chance stun while Tyr's is 24% chance to stun, but you never know what they might change it to since this isn't the chinese version of the game.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	support.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	404.3 KB
ID:	1688680
                        GTArcade has to seriously consider sacking the developers. If it was any other job, you wouldn't last even for the 3rd blunder that you make. And everyone knows how many blunders have been made recently by the developers.
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                        logic.

Comment

Bug Fixes
                          Fixed issues with Odin's Blade and Rings
                          Fix the abnormal attributes of Idun's Ring

It feels like even the developers don't know what they want to do
                          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                          logic.

Comment

It's such a simple thing to fix, why are they dragging this out so long? I don't see how they plan to make anything from the June Cross Server Tycoon. Can't even get the first one right, may as well assume every item up there is not going to be what you get in the end, and if it has a chance to proc anything you know it's not going to work.

Comment

we require the original Stats 350 hit / crit

Comment

Working...
                              X