Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Team Tournament Wage Chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Tournament Wage Chest

In Team Tournament it says : " Rewards can be collected 2 hours after all matches are finished" but id didnt happened in my case. I spent 1k vouchers and got 10/10 wages but still didnt get anything as most of the players from Israfil's Honr (s43). Pls fix this because most of them waged aprox 3k vauchers. Ty in forwards.

Well this thread isn't about Wartune? So please enlighten me as to what game this thread is about.
    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
    | | | |

Comment

Maybe LoA?
      AeonFlux
      Mage
      S3 Worg Lair Europe
      OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

teams DJMNS and SemperFi from sever S174 copper coast were never asigned a group after winning in the prelimineries in Team Tournament. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Comment

Please post in correct forum.
          AeonFlux
          Mage
          S3 Worg Lair Europe
          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by jerrielyn2 View Post
            teams DJMNS and SemperFi from sever S174 copper coast were never asigned a group after winning in the prelimineries in Team Tournament. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
            You will be assigned groups automatically after server reset.
            | | |

Comment

well it's been 2 days and still not assigned 2 a group...the other guild on our server hasn't been assigned either but it shows the lost 9 battles. I guess they lost to themselves

Comment

Considering this is on the LOA Bug Thread it should be obvious what game it is for....look at top of page

Comment

Working...
                X