Server merge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge?

My name is loren from neon Moonbeam server 157. We have very few active folks. I belive we are roughly at 20-25 actually active folks and would like to be put at the top for a new server. I have as well as several other people put a nice chunk of money into this game and would like some fresh blood. Please feel free to contact me @ badazzchef71@yahoo.com. I would like updates as to the progress of said merger. Thank you have a great day

I am also from Neon Moonbeam server 157. I have invested a lot of money into my account and want a more active playing environment. Please consider a server merge to keep things fun and interesting for all of us who love this game.

Comment

yeah also from Neon Moonbeam, this bout how we will survive and enjoying plying this game,
      seem like i am living on graveyard , so quite so so silence. please we need it further actions, don't wait until
      each people from this server are gone.
      LOA * League * [S157] Neon Moonbeam * Loki

Comment

Hello! I'm from S157 Neon Moonbeam and as i keep playing i see more and more frends around me go offline and never come back, which is sad. This server is slowly but surely dying, please think about server merge now when theres still hope, becouse if you wait too much it may be too late.

Comment

s97 is in the same predicament as your issue,i hope they merge soon

Comment

i have the same situation also i am in S61 ..pls merged with other servers ..

Comment

same on s55 we hve 16 people active and inneed of a merge

Comment

yeah S55 only 15 people active! pls merge

Comment

S143 need merge even on wb event occasionally only 13 ppl or so, even if you finish the 820 pts on tidal pool after 12 pm server time you might still got around 11-20 rank.
                  say like 2 hours after and still got 18th

Comment

Throw S116 into the mix for a server merge request, too, please.

Comment

104 only got 13-15 active =( hope they merge soon

Comment

sever 35 same way stop adding server and look at the ones thats slow either merge them or make new player come to those slow servers. dont have 10 people for wb and im in the top guild on my sever and be only me for gauntlet and one or 2 for twlight tend to old server thats slow and add people

Comment

s475 need merge with 450+

Comment

Working...
                          X