Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are still waiting for an answer and your solution regarding Resources Reaver bug!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are still waiting for an answer and your solution regarding Resources Reaver bug!!

It has passed a few days now but the damage that bug did is irreparable and we can see the consequences. You have asked us to have patience so we did. Do not drag this under the carpet, i have friends that already quited and friends that are about to quit. If you think this is going away, you are wrong. Please be kind enough to answer us and please do not be foolish to ignore us, you will suffer severe concequences.

They are gonna put it under the carpet Don't worry about it. They didnt do it when they could right after it happened doubt after 3-4-5 days there gonna do something.
    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Yep expect nothing
      League of Angels
      Character Name: Paragory
      Main Server: S142 Mines of Moloch
      Class: Paladin
      Guild: Exile

Introduce a Little Anarchy, Upset The Established Order, and Everything Becomes Chaos, I’m an Agent of Chaos , and You Know The Thing About Chaos? It’s Fair

Comment

If you my dear fellow coleagues will allow them and have this attitude, then indeed they shall drag it under the carpet.

Comment

geesh, why not give them time (like they have asked) to sort through ALL the messes from the event?
          it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

there could be max 500 logs to go through so we have just to wait when they are back from "festival" and get their work done
            Freedy (15x Domi Champ, TOP16 CS TT)
            S75 Whitewater Camp
            Mystic lvl 73
            800k BR
            Zodiac: , ,
            Eternal Spire: , ,

Comment

at my server its so mess up.... the noncasher got 6 star angels lol.... how will they fix this? put under the carpet and dont talk? wew.... the compensation is not the right solution to this...

Comment

well im still waiting on answer to when or if domination will get fix on my server now for almost 6 months an i been posting every 4 to 5 days about it with no response so i think you in for the wait of a life time.
                Hotdog

Comment

Unfortunately, they've already answered the Resources Reaver blunder via compensation we all accepted wholeheartedly ^^

Comment

im not trust anymore to recharge money for spending in event im only recharge vip

Comment

think they should stick to there own ToS and bann all who abused this bug and did not report it that is one course of action or they can do a rollback on their accounts aswell cause its not hard to tell who has abused the bug and who didnt but its all up to them just have to sit back and see what they decide

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
                        at my server its so mess up.... the noncasher got 6 star angels lol.... how will they fix this? put under the carpet and dont talk? wew.... the compensation is not the right solution to this...
                        thats not a big deal. im a free player, i didnt get those resources from that bug, i still have 2 6-stars angels
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                          thats not a big deal. im a free player, i didnt get those resources from that bug, i still have 2 6-stars angels
                          I didn't get seraphs from resource reaver either and I'm a free player... 1 7 stars, 2 6 stars, 1 4 stars and 2 3 stars angels. It's just about the way you use your resources
                          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                          logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                            I didn't get seraphs from resource reaver either and I'm a free player... 1 7 stars, 2 6 stars, 1 4 stars and 2 3 stars angels. It's just about the way you use your resources
                            im gonna have a 7-star soon. prolly today, if showered with some luck
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

1st all you flaming about reaver are people which had bad luck and if ya would be on at right time ya wont be posting here 2nd what ya expect? half of us did not even got TT ranked rewards + noone got wagers thats way more immportant issue anyway + all the cashers whine aboput tycoon rank tycoon is over and ya can buy with money only diamonds its ur problem ya used em on tycoon...........
                              Sweetie

Comment

Working...
                              X