Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't activate nocturna treasure chest

Hello there ,the new event whit treasure
    i can't activate nocturna treasure chest when i try to click it say " requirements not met "
    and i have 2400 diamonds and for activation need only 1000.

server 114 raven gaol
    MisterM

Did you miss the STEP 1 RECHARGE THIS AMOUNT......................
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Firstly you need to recharge at least the amount of diamonds required to activate the chest to be able to activate the Angels Chest, so for Nocturna's, you need to recharge 1,000 diamonds first. Victoriana's, need to recharge 10,000 diamonds to activate it. If you read the descriptions, you would know that.

Also before you also complain of any other factors.

Description to step 3:

"Collect Treasure Chests: After activating an Angel's Treasure Chest, you will receive gifts from that Angel for the following 5 days! Any unclaimed gifts will be sent to players' email after the event ends."

Next time you go to complain that things are not working, read absolutely everything so that if something is wrong, it isn't User Error.....

Comment

These Images should point out what you missed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-06 16_24_32-[S57] Necropolis of Mist-League of Angels at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	619.8 KB
ID:	1688752
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-06 16_25_01-[S57] Necropolis of Mist-League of Angels at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	724.5 KB
ID:	1688753

Comment

but as i say i have 2400 diamonds i dont need more at this point(why i cant use mine diamonds i by tham before
          as costemer i have right to complane for mine money i spend here.

Comment

The event REQUIRE you to RECHARGE, before getting them.
            so no matter how many times you complain, this is not gonna change.

This is a RECHARGE and USAGE event combined.

and it not impacting you, but to all low-casher player like me T_T

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
            "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Hi Any GM here? Questions. If i recharge 5000 diamonds, can i activate both Nocturna's chest and Amora chest together? Or i need to recharge 1000 + 5000 = 6000 ?

Comment

i'm pretty sure both, but lets wait for GM if you would like

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

You can recharge 5000 diamonds to be able to activate them but you need to spend 6000 diamonds to activate both chests them for the rewards.
                  Last edited by Barramondia; 06-07-2014, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Quick trick questions. I've activated Nocturna today and the Collect button is still inactive. Supposely it will be active tomorrow, do i have enough time to collect all the 5 days rewards or my timing was wrong ?

If the answer is that my timing was wrong than i must say, doesn`t the the Collect button be active in the 1st day of activation? It doesn`t state anywhere that it has to pass 24-hours since activation, so i'd appreciate some clarification on this ?

( Off-topic : how the heck do i change my profile name on forum ? I hate the R12312412512512 thing )
                    Trotineta is the name
                    LoA is the game
                    S90-Deathsades Lair is my home
                    I think my dog ate the bone

Comment

I think should read better. So the collections starts in 8th, meaning tomorrow )
                      Originally posted by R258117189 View Post
                      Quick trick questions. I've activated Nocturna today and the Collect button is still inactive. Supposely it will be active tomorrow, do i have enough time to collect all the 5 days rewards or my timing was wrong ?

If the answer is that my timing was wrong than i must say, doesn`t the the Collect button be active in the 1st day of activation? It doesn`t state anywhere that it has to pass 24-hours since activation, so i'd appreciate some clarification on this ?

( Off-topic : how the heck do i change my profile name on forum ? I hate the R12312412512512 thing )
                      Trotineta is the name
                      LoA is the game
                      S90-Deathsades Lair is my home
                      I think my dog ate the bone

Comment

For the off topic in the above quoted: Go to r2 main page and Click on account. Then go down to nickname...and click on the input box and click on the button that confirms the change.

Comment

You have 2 days to activate the Angels Chests, after these 2 days are over, then you will be able 2 collect the rewards from the chests.

Comment

Working...
                          X