Angel isn't evolving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel isn't evolving

Not to sure if this is a bug, but. it's pissing me off i know that much..... I don't know how many total seraph stones i've used. but as you can see by the running total has to be A LOT. Going for 7th star and some of my friends have had less amount than me going for the same star. 1 was about 3100 pts, another 3500 pts, and the highest was 5900 pts. yet im sitting here at 6280 and counting and as you can see it's barely giving anything to fill the bubble. This is freaking ****

S23: Eclipse Tavern
    Guild: Crimson Dawn
    Lvl 77: Toxic

I evolved at 6700. Support said, awww, that's too bad.

Comment

i swear the Mega cashers have a hidden luck stat somewhere...1 guy on our server had same problem...6.6 total evo before it upgraded...but one on our server hadd 3.1..the only difference btwn them really was the amount of cash they spent. Think about it lol

Comment

S23: Eclipse Tavern
        Guild: Crimson Dawn
        Lvl 77: Toxic

Comment

This is all luck based, therefore not a bug

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

all i can say is the game admins will keep saying there no bug as they dont care realy. i even posted few months ago of mine with no gap in bubble an message in yellow writing saying unable to evolve any more an yet i still was told its not a bug so all i can say is good luck gettign the right answer from forum admins who have no idea about this game.
            Hotdog

Comment

Originally posted by R23874581 View Post
              i swear the Mega cashers have a hidden luck stat somewhere...1 guy on our server had same problem...6.6 total evo before it upgraded...but one on our server hadd 3.1..the only difference btwn them really was the amount of cash they spent. Think about it lol
              Yes we have hidden luck, so much luck that going 8 star on amora didn't evolve @ halfway (7000) evolution points but she evolved at a full bubble (14000) points, so yes tell me that cashers are luckier.......

Comment

cashier are luckier cause they can cash more to get the point needed LOL

Comment

what can i do

Click image for larger version

Name:	evolve LoA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	579.5 KB
ID:	1689298
                  if most player managed to 3100-3500 pts what can I do?

Comment

For 7 star u will need at least 2200 sereph stones not points for my 7 star it cost over 3k serephs its all luck
                    KeyHawk
                    S25 Stormthrone
                    Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by R23874581 View Post
                      no, i don't think being a casher or VIP adds luck, i'm not a casher/VIP but i had goodluck evolving my nyssa to 6* w/ just less than 1k seraphs, i think what's happening is that the devs set a very low success rate to evolve and a tiny bit of chance to evolve cheaply !!!

Originally posted by ionutzstefu2 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]90193[/ATTACH]
                      if most player managed to 3100-3500 pts what can I do?
                      took me 4.4k points !!!
                      Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                      IGN : 13th
                      Class : Paladin

Comment

Working...
                      X