stats bug possibly and need some help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stats bug possibly and need some help

hey yesterday before reset I opened zodiac upgrading page and used some aegis, I closed it and saw that my br dropped 900 something. so I checked my stats and also saw that my matk dropped by 500. I had 72k matk just before I went to upgrade zodiac it dropped to 71500 and some other stats went down too defences and hp don't know by how much they dropped because I wasn't keeping track on them. I don't recall changing anything and the last thing I did was using 15 aegis to upgrade zodiac.
    after reset I upgrade my mount to +6 and my matk hit exactly 72k again so I am guessing my stats had dropped by the same as how much an upgade on mount using soulstones would go up by.
    I don't know why it dropped randomly like that and kindly ask you guys to check it out and give me an answer ty
    I don't have screen shots as I wasn't expecting that to happen, but I am hoping you guys will still just run through my acc and see why it happened
    thnx again and hope for an answer soon

Chances are your flair ran out(expired)

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

i was thinking that at first too but I have nor had any flairs to begin with :P

Comment

Did you look that the angel MATK blessing in worship isn't expired ?

Comment

yep but that wasn't it either =/

Comment

Working...
          X