Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Idun's Ring Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idun's Ring Bug

Hello ,

there is an error with the Idun's Ring.
    The hit/crit has finally been fixed , but there is no Base attribute bonus on the hit/crit , there should have been.
    In addition , when i enhance the ring it sais that agility has been upgraded.
    So really it is only cosmetical it has been fixed , not the attributes itself.
    See diffrence between Idun's ring and Ring of triumph , on the hit/crit base attribute. There shows an enhance bonus on the triumpg ring , but not on the Idun.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	656.4 KB
ID:	1751382

Also see what happenes when I enhance the Idun's ring - the agility goes up , NOT Hit/Crit

Click image for larger version

Name:	Iduns enhance.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	404.9 KB
ID:	1751383

Moving to LOA, as you're posting this in Wartune.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

if those stupid devs didn't try to fix it in the first place, it wouldn't have to be fixed atm. Not sure what moron decided ''hey let's switch udin rings to agi for the lolz''

Comment

Hello , any answer for me here please?? It was stated this bug would be fixed yesterday , but still no fix.
        Please answer me!

Comment

Why the is no one of the R2 staff adressing this post ?
          5 days since I posted this.
          Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-24-2014, 12:45 AM.

Comment

they dont care duh
            Mage lvl 64
            BR 84k
            Server R2-590

Comment

Oh I see...on another picture in another thread reporting this ring...THAT screenshot didn't show what happened during enhance.

THERE is no enhance for the Crit and Hit.

Comment

Still no answer .. I will ask the same questions until someone has the decency to actually answer me here.
                I am very dissapointed with R2 and the moderators. EdgeLOA or anyone, could you at least tell me if something is done at all here ?

Comment

Every problems we encounters here can only pass to gtarcade's devs, R2 is nothing more than msg boys
                  gtarcade's has 300+ server to take care of, so wait..................................................................................................................................
                  and wait............................................................................................................................................................................................
                  ohh wait............................................................................................................................................................................................

Comment

We have already mentioned we have reported this, please be patient.
                    | | |

Comment

Working...
                    X