Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride King Soul scam/bug

it says needs 100 to synth...
    but the real thing needs 250 to be synth...
    total scam hahahaha

HEY R2! dont say it that it was a typo again! i wasted my daric to refresh and get 100 shards!!!! then when i go to synth it was 250? really? this is your marketing strategy? its very clear that u put it there and u guys know that it says "collect 100 to synth" even th0 in the synth area 250! you guys are selling something and we are customers and this is clearly frontal face to face ripoff.. this is so so frustrating that you cant do anything cuz its in the internet.. pls check my account u can see how much i spent on that scam pride soul and please just return it back.. if you are selling a product that is different from what is being showed its a scam.. typos are just wrong spelling and this is not one of them.. this is misguiding customers.. devs have a heart and just return the daric i used.. thanks..

Click image for larger version

Name:	ripoff2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	1689365
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ripoff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	1689364
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 06-10-2014, 06:40 AM.

Comment

wow LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! youve been scammed.... you already bought 100pcs? WEW!!!!!!!!!!! thats a lots of dias 8500dias or diaric

Comment

yeah idk how can they miss this kind of error or deliberately putting it in there.. why, is it so hard to put the label on the daric event that it says "NEED 250 TO SYNTH" AND NOT "100 TO SYNTH"? the devs dont even check?

Comment

did you guys even read the announcement?
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ide-King-Issue

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
          "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

well now i have.. been busy coming back here checking if someone from r2 will respond, well now i saw their respond in announcement and they said they were sorry.. lol.. right now i broke my mouse and the glass i were drinking on.. the rage i felt is beyond compare..

Comment

well you did buy 100 to get them tho, kinda waste of money XD

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
              "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Hmmm...is this player error, or the dev's fault...or both.

I'm leaning towards the last thing in the list above.

The eng. release dev for possibly mistranslating the req. on the shard tooltip itself and the players for not checking the synth for Pride King before buying the shards.

Y'know I'm gonna try and synth this mount anyway even if slowly waiting for events where the shard is being sold.

Since I think it's also the devs fault we should get compensated the difference to the actual synth shard quantity amount...and have that typo fixed. (in combination with players not looking in rare item synth at the entry for Pride King)
                Shadowbound
                [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                League of Angels
                [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
                  Hmmm...is this player error, or the dev's fault...or both.

I'm leaning towards the last thing in the list above.

The eng. release dev for possibly mistranslating the req. on the shard tooltip itself and the players for not checking the synth for Pride King before buying the shards.

Y'know I'm gonna try and synth this mount anyway even if slowly waiting for events where the shard is being sold.

Since I think it's also the devs fault we should get compensated the difference to the actual synth shard quantity amount...and have that typo fixed. (in combination with players not looking in rare item synth at the entry for Pride King)
                  its totally their fault.... not all players log in to the forums...

Comment

They probably copy paste with out look at what there doing because there are some other items that say you need an ( xxx ) amount when you need in face more . This is just lazyness as it best . And this the fault of GTArcade which are the developers.
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
                      its totally their fault.... not all players log in to the forums...
                      In the end, they might ask from us an apology also! It's obviously our fault! I hope they choke, one time for each extra dollar they made that way!

Comment

Working...
                      X