Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Celestial precipice problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial precipice problem

I have a problem with celestial precipice. I can not perform the task because they can not get into the part of the game in order to complete the task. My server on which the play is Selene257, a name used bane

Thank`s for help

Complete all your main quests and you will unlock that dungeon, you are lagging behind for your level.
    | | |

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
      SIDE question....

Was not level ? BUT had to finish the new level quests BEFORE I could continue the loop quests....

3 times getting 0 left but wanting more loops....now the level BEFORE you can do?

I ****** my pants, but had over 200 STAM left...HOW is this possible?

NOT level required, but must complete a blitz of a level you are not or just reached? REALLY?

It is like my other 30 left, but must complete another 2 on a 0 left loop with no chances left.
      I think we would understand better if you wrote in your mother's tongue

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

i think ae86 he's saying he has no attempts left on celestial precipe, and the loop quest is asking him to complete celestial precipe with 0/30 attempts remaining for today.
        That's my best guess.

Snowae s107

Comment

so basically he hadn't finished his loops for the day, he wanted to level up and do new quest so he blitzed celestial precipe 30 times, level'd up and was doing his dailies (quite possibly just after 12:00 or 18:00 server time) and the loop told him to complete celestial precipe again

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
            I think we would understand better if you wrote in your mother's tongue
            i think the problem was his 50 loop ask him to do a blitz on upper level dune.
            and the second one was need complete loop but he already used all the attempts on the dune.

i think you should not emptied any of your dune attempt, before finishing loop. the second problem was your own fault.
            as for one idk if possible to get a quest to blitz higer level dune than your current level.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
            "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Working...
            X