Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bling - Wedding Attire Bug.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bling - Wedding Attire Bug.

Hello , as you can see the bling option from the weeding grab dose not work .

I did try clicking on it , saving the options , and everything dose not want to work.

Can one of the mods report this to the dev's ? Thank you!

[Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

I am having same problem with it. Won wedding garb on roses ranking last night and today noticed that bling for it is unactivated and as well it displays as that i do not own wedding garb in bling page.

Comment

There is no set bonus for wedding garb but you do receive the base stats from the costume even though its grayed out there.
      | | |

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
        There is no set bonus for wedding garb but you do receive the base stats from the costume even though its grayed out there.
        why it is displayed in bling list then?

Comment

i think mine is not working its not listed on the BLING....

Comment

So we get the +600 Mdef and Pdef ? Or that's just there for no reason at all ? Cus if it is whats the point of being there in the first place ?
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
            [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
              So we get the +600 Mdef and Pdef ? Or that's just there for no reason at all ? Cus if it is whats the point of being there in the first place ?
              yeah i want to know too... if we dont get the BLING +600pdef and +600mdef its useless...

Comment

tbh I could bet its 1 more thing devs cant fix so they simply claim it doesnt exist... not gonna fall for that

Comment

Working...
                X