Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

1.When will gifting in shop arrive?When you bay an item and yhere is a gift buton and when will that start working???

2.When will Hero Talents arrive???

3.Can you add an angel and a hero who is gona be available to all players Crashers or not???
    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
    IGN:asdasd
    class:Berekster

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
    1.When will gifting in shop arrive?When you bay an item and yhere is a gift buton and when will that start working???

2.When will Hero Talents arrive???

3.Can you add an angel and a hero who is gona be available to all players Crashers or not???
    let me answer for number 3,

Angel Mostly available for free player, Alecta cost 2500 royal mark. only Victoriana exclusive to Tournament Winner. rest of them, either buyable or shard.

ALL HERO IS FREE, the thing is how long you can get them
    for example hecate need 4x HOC to gain them.
    - every HOC, get Ace of Hearts and 1 Joker (Lesser).
    - on fourth HOC, use all your saved Lotto Voucher ( need 800 ) and you will gain 40k pts.

no need to spend any diamond at all.

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
    "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

yes byt my point is when you reach duke lvl 1 you can bay icon in arena shop and unlock a new angel like Nyssa and Bodareca.
      Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
      IGN:asdasd
      class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
        yes byt my point is when you reach duke lvl 1 you can bay icon in arena shop and unlock a new angel like Nyssa and Bodareca.
        ohh, we cannot know unless they will released it, because it was strictly prohibited to discuss unreleased content

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
        "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Working...
        X