Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Omg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg

series of items missing in the inventory hayz i thought im the only one here !!!!

And what are the items that you think you are missing?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

lost boss moderator seraph BR GEM!!! is that because of the maintenance or whatsoever?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	why false.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	542.6 KB
ID:	1689504 even my name in world cup is missing. ????

Comment

not to mention the devotion during the roses event is really irrirating WE EVEN MISS THE 3RD RANK extra bonuses because devotion is **** up!! want a screen shot?

Comment

after i log back in after 10 hours of rest . my br down by 1.5 so what is going on here? let me know if u hate me so i can stop playing this game!

Comment

btw where are the rest of my reported roses event where my devotion doesnt work? i cant find it here

Comment

see series of things is missing told you!!!

Comment

i think your br is below that rank when the server refresh and update thats why you cant see your name in there , hope this will help you

Comment

first world cup icon appeared my br 664k lowest is 635k and icon come back still my name doesnt show. is that what u telling me? oh btw the other player show their br change as well. coz my colleague do.

Comment

Originally posted by majonda View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]90965[/ATTACH] even my name in world cup is missing. ????
                      Only top 600 gets to attemp Angels' World Cup.

I still don't see any proof of any missing items

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Am missing a shoe, I will try and take a screenshot of the other shoe, I need compensation ROFL

Comment

Working...
                        X