Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wheel of luck spins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel of luck spins?

is this wheel of luck this time around only for the cashers? as we get no free spins what so ever an this is against your policy as its suppose to be free to play an every event is suppose to be for all players free users an cashers. just asking as its un fair for free players. im a casher so it dont worry me but there are alot of free players on my server an they willl start a riot in world chat an on here i would assume very soon. please add sum free spin cards like all the other times with wheel event to keep players happy thanks.
    Hotdog

Yea I was wondering where the 'Today's Gift' hot event that's supposed to give these spin tix is.

I'm guessing the soccer betting event is really throwing things off kilter.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

They still didnt even update yesterday's betting results on my server (damn you uruguay, go home) XD Hopefully they add that later today and also some free spins for wheel :P

Comment

ye damn you uruguay indeed

Comment

Please take some actions about the issues about the wheels of luck free spin and about the hot events isssues.

Comment

Just remember the last time Wheel of Luck was available. You had to use diamonds to buy your spins, there were no free tickets for spins. And it seems this one will be like that as well.

Comment

Was there a announcement of such an event?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

vastilos there has always been free lotto cards available for this event every time it has been released. an as toyour comment AE86 get info befor being a smart @SS about your comments. you supose to be a moderator an you have no clue as to the events beeing released or not. cause this event is out on almost all server for over 12 hours now. an befor you say a smart comment again yes there always was a login daily event for this event were free players get 5 to 10 cards during the event time each day for this.
                Last edited by R230785; 06-15-2014, 05:49 PM.
                Hotdog

Comment

Originally posted by R230785 View Post
                  vastilos there has always been free lotto cards available for this event every time it has been released. an as toyour comment AE86 get info befor being a smart @SS about your comments. cause this event is out on almost all erver for over 12 hours now. an befor you say a smart comment again yes there always was a login daily event for this event were free players get 5 to 10 cards during the event time each day for this.
                  16 June-18 June

Comment

the event started june 15th an is avalable now on our server
                    Hotdog

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	card lotto.png
Views:	1
Size:	437.2 KB
ID:	1689519this pic for you andreicde to show it started 15th not 16th
                      Hotdog

Comment

vastilos there has always been free lotto cards available for this event every time it has been released. an as toyour comment AE86 get info befor being a smart @SS about your comments. you supose to be a moderator an you have no clue as to the events beeing released or not. cause this event is out on almost all server for over 12 hours now. an befor you say a smart comment again yes there always was a login daily event for this event were free players get 5 to 10 cards during the event time each day for this.
                        Actually last time the lotto was here there were no free tickets. And after looking at everything in the Hot Events, there seems to be no way to get tickets other than buying them.

Comment

Please show me the announcement on R2games

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

the event started june 15th an is avalable now on our server
                            the free vouchers start on 16 June as I mentioned

Comment

Working...
                            X