Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOT reciveing COLLECT from world cup wagering!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT reciveing COLLECT from world cup wagering!!!

hi, sry 4 disturbance bt yesterday i wagered 100 wager vouchers on "ivory coast-japan" match and i can't collect my rewards.....why? little backup pls??

nobody can collect it i think...they still didnt update results from yesterday matches

Comment

oh....its Sunday ))))))))

Comment

The results have not been updated yet

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

the points dont ad up aswell instead of 206 points i have 145 is that corect?

Comment

Originally posted by demonious13 View Post
            the points dont ad up aswell instead of 206 points i have 145 is that corect?
            Losing the wager gets you 1 point and winning gets you 3

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

well its been 2 days since i wager on the 14th day matches an still hav not recieved an chest i got the points but didnt getthe chest that goes with it any response with this one admins/mods?
              Hotdog

Comment

Originally posted by R230785 View Post
                well its been 2 days since i wager on the 14th day matches an still hav not recieved an chest i got the points but didnt getthe chest that goes with it any response with this one admins/mods?
                How did you calculate it being 2 days? it's only the 15th today...

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

15th or 16th dosnt matter , still too late ... like always when we can wager/bet ...

Comment

didn't get the chest and the points too, i bet 135 wagers in different match and i won all bets as i see the result in the main site of world cup... no update of game results... pls fix fix fix.... so we can claim our rewards

Comment

Same here cant claim wage i got total of 240 wage of wining on my bet cant still claim it , MODS pls update the results so we can able get our prize , jeezz..!!!!

Comment

yeah same here on s87... still cant collect reward from betting world cup macth

Comment

Same here on s127

Comment

Check now.
                            | | |

Comment

Working...
                            X