Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

angel wont inherit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel wont inherit

Hi i have a problem where by my angel will not inherit to my nyssa, it keeps saying that the angel cannot exceed the player lvl, where i know it can as everyone else i have spoken to has.. can anyone help me out with this? i have plenty of angel tears to do it, player name is Leonah on server s117 thanks http://puu.sh/9wn92/ca06b4a674.png this is a screenshot to show what is happening

It cannot. end of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
      It cannot. end of story.
      somehow i doubt thats the case otherwise players that are lower lvl than me wouldnt have lvl 69 to 70 nyssas would they, and they tell me they can inherit fine to their nyssas so i think your facts are incorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Bugsy-malone View Post
        somehow i doubt thats the case otherwise players that are lower lvl than me wouldnt have lvl 69 to 70 nyssas would they, and they tell me they can inherit fine to their nyssas so i think your facts are incorrect
        the players on your server used all tears option or w/e it's called. I used it too and somehow got my angel to 70 when I was 69 (except I did it by mistake, was too lazy to click 80 tears at a time for event)

Comment

your angel will level higher than your main if you use the 1 click method on the bonding. it wont inherit to a higher level or go higher if you just single click the tears for bonding.

Comment

ok ty guys

Comment

Working...
            X