Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cant connect to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant connect to server

hmmmmm whats happening browsers all saying DNS error on S84 cant get on unless i been banned someone was threatening to get me banned for harrassment how i dont know but yeah anyways would love feedback thanks
    MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

ok someone explain to me how i cant connect to the servers but yet the other games on this site i have no issues with logging intoClick image for larger version

Name:	login issues LOA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	1689557

Comment

its then someone accidentally pressed the red button rofl
      MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

that happens all the time to most people, you just gotta keep refreshing

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	1689561

I have tried the same thing on different browsers can not connect

S146

Please, , clean up is
          Last edited by Technno; 06-17-2014, 05:07 AM.
          S 146 Tenesi

Comment

well i hope they give a better answer then they usually do as ive cleared caches/cookies i have even tried multiple browsers

Comment

167 down too, and whole r2 games site was down for a while too, though workin now (obviously lololol)

Comment

S8 and S43 same issues.

Comment

Okay guys if you are still having issues I want you to flush your DNS by typing in the commond prompt ipconfig/flush dns if that doesn't solve your issue change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 114.114.114.114
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Server S104 also same.
                    Tried to type ipconfig/flush dns but received error message "Error: unrecognized or incomplete command line"

Comment

The command line is a case sensitive tool, and the input has to be specific.

Literally type in

ipconfig /flushdns
                      ^
                      Exactly as it appears there. Additionally, this seems to be a routing issue. (Just guessing, although the requesting for a specific dns is pretty suggestive)

Comment

many have this trouble today in most R2 games its seems something wrong on their side

Comment

Which is why I'd hope that they make some special considerations in terms of reimbursement for what may be one-time opportunities for players across their games. I just started on Blade Hunter and can't get the 3rd day bonus cause... I'm not able to get on the game. :P

Comment

same happens to me, and i try everything already...

and i can enter to any else i want, so... seems to be LOA problem... please check it... please

Comment

s72 thunder plateau is having same troubles... cant find dns address
                              like them i can get into the other servers just not the one im playing on . and as it is if i cant get in i wont be able to get the glacial wolf soul
                              Last edited by R218808854; 06-17-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X