Cross ranking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross ranking

Hello, i was checking my ranking in cross server ranks when i noticed that i am not there at all which is strange as i find people with lower BR in there.
    Here a screen shot.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rank.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	1751640

Would like to hear something on the matter!

it doesn't really matter since only the top 600 gets to join the angels' world cup. As for your question, this might of happened because during the update you were not ranked but you increased your br after the rankings updated that's why you showed up as false

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

also it updates every hour aswell so the 3k br you gained fast an took screen shot befor it updated still wont help you either so wait till it updates your br into system. i know this cause thats how long it takes my br to update an rank from 75 to 81 changes all the time. an also buy the looks of the name on rank were it should have your name are your the false invading our server arena only ask cause it says you are the false on the ranks
      Hotdog

Comment

Yes AE86 that was the first reason i thought it might be. So i've been checking the update few times before decided to post. In this case i am sure i should have been on ranking the previous 2 updates, prior to when the SS was taken so even if the system wasn't updated i could appear as my old rank. Also i have refreshed the ranking window after the update at 15:00 ST and taken the SS 1-2 min later. Well i know i will not be on the 600 but if it is a bug you should know about it.

Comment

Working...
        X