Getting Riding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Riding

according to the promotion of glacial wolf would have to gather 200 items to forge it, however, and I believe other people will never get people joining them, I would ask you to put in the shop buying a voucher or something, and if possible improve the interface to the VIP, because I'm not getting print the slip for payment.

Thanks in advance

S-103 Billmadness

Moved to LOA.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by R247354837 View Post
      according to the promotion of glacial wolf would have to gather 200 items to forge it, however, and I believe other people will never get people joining them, I would ask you to put in the shop buying a voucher or something, and if possible improve the interface to the VIP, because I'm not getting print the slip for payment.

Thanks in advance

S-103 Billmadness
      are you lvl 60++, because you can get them for free in lvl 60. and if you are below do daily recharge for 5 each day

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
      "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

The shards are actually easy to get, and even for a free player one could get at least 10 shards a day, and the event ran for 20 days....7 days left, i think.

10*20 = 200.

plus bonus 5 a day for recharge.

Comment

Working...
        X